Peach, Lime and Platforms

sweater: La Petite Marmoset - pants: H&M - platforms: Ebay - necklace: Diamanti Per Tutti

Fall calls for covering up, but I still try to stretch summer by wearing a bit of color. I have like half a year ahead of me to wear navy, grey, black and brown :( Ugh.

The more I wear these platforms, the more I love them. At first I had to get used to how weird they look, but I've totally grown accustomed to them. Lesson of the day: wearing platforms is like riding a bike. If you loved them back in the 90s, you'll probably grow to love them now. And lord knows I loved them back in the 90s. SPICE UP YOUR LIFE.

Also, I hardly ever go there but this outfit has a distinct 80s feel to me. No? Something about the messy bun and the sorbet colors with the sneakers here. A late 80s aerobics Barbie would wear this fo sho.


PS: I just tried to give myself Rachel Bilson esque highlights to prepare my hair for an all-over purple hairdye sesh, but I don't think the bleach did anything. Having super dark hair can really suck from time to time :( ESPECIALLY since my baby sis just bleached hers and she went ALL THE WAY TO BLOND. It's not fair :(

12 comments

  1. Superoutfit! Ik kan niet wachten tot ik mijn platforms heb!
    Naomi -x-

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking like an ice cream! Loving the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so obsessed with your jeans and those faltforms! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing colorful outfit :) Lovely shoes :) I'm following you now :)

    http://anna-and-klaudia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lurve it. I wish I had colored pants!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ik heb zo'n beetje hetzelfde kleur van haar en om ombré blond te worden heb ik het drie keer moeten bleachen... en er zijn nog mensen die het niet eens zien. I'm with you sister! :D


    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've never tried coloring my hair but it's a bit damaged since I had mine straightened two years ago. I don't know what else to do with it. I kinda like it disheveled but it's too unmanageable. Dunno if I should change shampoo or use conditioner daily. Also, I wonder how your hair survived with all the changes it went through. Looks perfectly healthy in photos.


    Love the colors of the outfit, especially the mint pants.

    ReplyDelete
  8. my hair is quite healthy because the dye I've used on all my hair basically is a conditioner with some color particles in it: does no damage. The only damaging action I've done to it was bleaching the ends. My ends are a bit dry, but I can't really say how much drier they are than if they wouldn't be bleached because hair always gets drier at the ends as your hair gets longer. It doesn't feel like straw at all, so I guess all is good! People always make a huge deal out of damaging your hair, but I don't think it is usually that big a deal. Maybe you should use a leave in conditioner or a serum or something to make it more manageable? And wash it as little as possible! natural oils rock. I'm no expert though :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. tee hee I had platform old skool Vans ♥ Meghan, The Flight of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loving the color combo!! Haha cool poses as well :)


    www.archistas.com

    ReplyDelete