Ombre Bleach, Raver Lite

Sometimes a new piece enters your closet and you just want to wear it FOREVER. My new ombre bleached denim jacket by La Petite Marmoset is that new piece for me right now. I've been wearing it EVERY day since receiving it a week ago and it goes with everything and I am seriously in love. 

I've been gravitating towards 90s club kid/raver/grungy inspiration lately, and this jacket ABSOLUTELY fits that vibe. Perfect for those days where I'm nostalgic for the times when my stomach was filled with jitters for the first of September, mostly regarding the possibility a super perfect grungy guy would join our class (yes I was that girl).

Gosh I'm such a poser. I blame the graffiti.

dress, sandals: H&M - jacket - c/o La Petite Marmoset - backpack: River Island - watch: c/o Swatch - sunglasses: ASOS


Dressing like a bored, rebellious teenager can be SO fun. Especially since, let's be serious, we all only partly outgrow that phase.

The jacket (swoon) is new, the rest of my outfit is old. I've had the dress since my 18th birthday, and the sandals are one of those improbably long lasting 10€ H&M pairs I've been wearing TO DEATH for three years, I'm not even kidding. Who says cheap stuff can't last?


Btw to all of my schoolbound readers: good luck tomorrow. I hope a super hot guy joins your class. SUPER HOT GUYS ON THE HOUSE!

thanks to Paulien for the beautiful pictures!

14 comments

  1. jasje is echt super!


    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heel mooie foto's en zo'n tof jasje! Ben echt zot van everything ombre :D.

    www.jesuisvirginie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the slight grunge vibe in this outfit. That bleached jean jacket looks great with your super cute striped dress. So casual and fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So you didn't bleach the jacket yourself. I don't think a DIY-job would make it as white as it is. BTW: nice gams.

    ReplyDelete
  5. If there's a supet hot guy in school, I won't mind waking up early to class.


    Love your dress and ombre jacket.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, that jacket is so cool! But the dress, I die for. It's so fantastic! I'm a sucker for anything with stripes...

    ReplyDelete
  7. it was in fact DIY, just not by me. I could still smell the bleach when I opened the package.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooi jasje maar OMG dat kleedje!!!! Pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  9. 90s! I love that 90s grungey look, so cool. I wasn't old enough first time round for it really, but I'm tempted to hit that trend now.

    ReplyDelete
  10. superleuk vestje! ben er ook al helemaal verliefd op :)

    ReplyDelete