Coral, Ruby, Lime.



sweater: c/o La Petite Marmoset - skirt: DIY - boots: H&M - nailpolish: 2B cosmetics - watch: c/o Swatch

It's that time of year again: transitional weather calls for transitional dressing! I'm always glad to pull out my boots and sweaters again, but I'm sure going to miss my bare legs :( I love this semi autumnal mix I styled up here: a light summer sweater in a sorbet color, paired with glitter and velvet. Rich and interesting! I especially love how my nail polish and watch go with with the outfit. Atypical colors, but it works.

I wanted to try something different with my hair, but I wasn't feeling very inspired to do something intricate. This superhigh ponytail was a great idea. I think it's been at least ten years since I wore my hair like this since it's such a childish look. I'd been wanting to wear my hair like this ever since Gaga's epic ponytail twirling in her first Born This Way performances (from 1:23-1:27), and finally my hair is long enough now! :-D I did me some twirling, hopping and skipping fo sho.

TALKING about Lady Gaga: it's just a few more weeks until she drops by Belgium AND I'M GOING TO HER SHOW! I've been trying not to read or watch anything about her Born This Way tour because I want to be surprised. Have you gone to her show or are you going?

PS: I can't wait for her duet with Azealia Banks. That chick is SO awesome.

15 comments

  1. There's something quite 90's children's TV character about this outfit. I think it's the hair do and the skirt. That's a good thing by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't see it as a negative remark! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I love this outfit, such a beautiful colour combination, you've nailed it!!


    Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look so friggin' cute! Love it :) the skirt is too pretty

    ReplyDelete
  5. superleuke outfit! Ben twee keer naar haar vorige show geweest en het is altijd goed in orde ;-)


    http://www.curlsandbags.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man I'm so jealous you're going to see Gaga! I'm hoping to catch her concert here sometime in March.
    Also, I love the high ponytail. I've been enjoying wearing my hair like that over this summer. The colors in your outfit are so nice together too. And those boots are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look so adorbs and I really love the boots. Lady Gaga was here and I missed it cause it's in our capital city.

    I'm so envious!!!! Wonder what you'll wear to her concert.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is reeeaally cute...the colors and textures are very cool together, and I love the booties with the short skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Echt een super outfit. En mooi rokje heb je gemaakt!!


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  10. High ponytails rock! And so do your boots.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I like your new layout! It's simple and pure! I think it would be even better if the text was just as large as the images, you know? I've followed this tutorial and it worked fine on my blog. Maybe you'd like to try it, too. Unfortunately it's only in German.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I get what you're saying, I would be able to fix that if I'd just resize my pictures to be bigger. I'll try it out!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the ponytail! Hoge ponytails zijn echt cute :). Ik ga ook naar Gaga, op de 30ste wel! Ben ook al aan het verlangen :D. Heb bewust weinig Youtube filmpjes bekeken van haar concert, want dat heeft toch wel een beetje de verrassing verpest bij de Monster Ball (ik wist bijna continu wat er ging gebeuren :D).

    ReplyDelete
  14. LOL I forgot to post the link :D
    here it is http://www.copypastelove.org/2012/07/bildabstand-und-einschub-entfernen.html
    it's quite easy though. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm shit at german, could you be so kind to translate the important parts for me? :D

    ReplyDelete