Cape, Floral Leggings, Windy Day

cape, leggings: H&M - boots: c/o Lucky Vintage Seattle - sweater: old - watch: c/o Swatch


JEBUS this weather is atrocious! We took these pictures in the five minutes that weren't scary-dangerously stormy. Wouldn't surprise me if someone got a little surprise in the form of a tree or two on their car this afternoon. Not that I'd wish that on anyone, you know. I'm not a spiteful person.

If you hadn't noticed (or if you haven't read EVERY BLOGGER out there nag about this for about three weeks): fall is here! AMAGAD! For me this means that I'm starting to plan my Halloween decorations (pumpkin and costume), and that I'm breaking out the boots and the big, cozy sweaters and capes. 

I announce F/W 2012 as THE SEASON OF CAPES! For no reason at all but because I think I look super nonchalant "je-ne-sais-quoi" in them. And they feel like wearing a blanket. Actually, according to my boyfriend they also look like that.

As you can see, my efforts to highlight my hair at home did nothing at all. My hair looks exactly the same to me. Notice any difference? I'm trying again Wednesday. I'm going for this look:


GOING SUNKISSED FOR FALL, SO LOGICAL! But this way, my purple will be brighter! And I'm sort of over the whole ombre look. I want it to be more subtle. Like?

10 comments

  1. Je ziet er super uit! Mooie outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love capes, it is really a blanket :p Rachel's hair in the first picture is perfection, that honey color is to die fooor!
    That weather today was really hell on earth, it was even hard to walk.

    ReplyDelete
  3. great outfit! love the leggings.

    check out eFoxCity.com giveaway on my blog: http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/2012/09/efoxcity-100-giveaway.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wish some windy coolness would come my way!!! I cant wait to see how your hair turns out. Bleach the hell out of it. Your hair is long enough to sacrifice an inch or so if the ends are fried in the process.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wearing a blanket sounds really nice right now.
    Also, your floral leggings are amazing!
    And I hope your highlighting works, because I really, really, really want to see you with purple hair!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the reply, Annebeth.


    I'm all too excited for Halloween too. Haha! Can't stop thinking of what to wear.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love blankets AND capes! you look awesome, I still like your hurr ♥ Meghan, The Flight of Fancy

    ReplyDelete
  8. Volgens mij is er wel een KLEIN BEETJE iets gebeurd met je haar, hoor! En je poncho is super cosy!

    ReplyDelete
  9. De cape & bloemenlegging = supercombo!


    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete