Beanie, Gingham, Boots

skirt: Forever21 - top: H&M - beanie: Ebay - boots: Lucky Vintage Seattle - coat: Pimkie

If I was still a student, this is probably what I'd wear to my first days of school. Some sort of postmodern nod to a mix classic youth-associated styles. This particular outfit has touches of grunge (beanie, boots, hair) along with some preppy elements (trench, basic white T, the gingham skirt). 

I think the look is slightly under accessorized. The t-shirt could use a print, or I could have thrown on a scarf, some bracelets and a bag. Sometimes I really suck at finishing an outfit and end up with some sort of halfway-there product but ya know, shit happens. 

If you post outfits almost daily, you can't afford the luxury of only featuring outfits that really work. Sometimes I don't have a clue what to wear, nothing works, everything sucks and when I combine items I just end up with something COMPLETELY un-me. Sometimes, ultra simple and un-accessorized is what I feel like. What I am.

11 comments

  1. Ik vind deze outfit zeker geslaagd; altijd tot in de puntjes moeten denken is inderdaad veel vermoeiend! Leuke trench vooral!
    www.denbelle.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree on the accessories, but you know me, I accessories everything :p Loving the look though. Too cool for school, we are!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Je bent echt te cute met een beanie <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dit is toch niet echt een saaie outfit?? Juist cool en minimalistisch! Die beanie staat u echt super! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. saai is het verkeerde woord, "onaf" zou ik het eerder noemen. Niet volledig gestyled zoals het zou moeten :D dankjewel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice outfit. Simple and nice :)

    http://lolafleur.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik vind het juist keicool zonder al te veel shit errond! kga hem proberen na te doen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. nou, ik vind het al een hele prestatie om elke dag je outfit te fotograferen, dan is het maar normaal dat er af en toe een 'mindere' tussen zit hé ;) x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your hair is getting long. :) Oh! And congratulations on the job, by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the outfit the way it is. Love grunge, all the way. =)

    ReplyDelete