Autumn Night, Floral and Fur Collar

dress, leggings, fur collar: H&M - vest: DIY - boots: Ebay - watch: c/o Swatch

Darker days means that the window of time within which one can take pictures shrinks a substantial amount. So here you see me, photographed at around half past seven at night, when the sun had already set and the sky was turning a dark blue. My amazing 50mm lens makes it look SO much lighter than it actually was, but the noise in the last picture gives you a pretty good idea of how high my ISO had to be to be able to take pictures.

Still, I like how moody these shots turned out. They capture that feel of a crisp in the air that gets softened by the warm yellow of streetlights. It's like I can SMELL the holidays getting closer with every early night. Aaaah, fall, maybe I love you after all.

I probably won't be posting tomorrow night, as I'll be selling my gear at our blogger closet sale in Antwerp. Hope to see you there!

12 comments

  1. i really like your looks and i follow you on lookbook. xoxo
    thirtiesinthecity.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Schattige look, mooi voor de herfst ook


    www.fashiable.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Heel leuk!


    http://ambypure.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  4. mmm I love the look of these photos! and your outfit, such a cute mash up and pretty floral dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally in love with the booooots!!! Ik wil ook al lang zo'n denim vestje om te pimpen.
    Where's mah trust fund at?! The fur is so fuzzy. Hope u bring your dirty panties tomorrow!
    There, I said it all, no more place for other stalkers :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha dirty panties wtf :D :D en ik heb het vestje voor 2 euro in de kringloop gehaald! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love these pictures, noise or not. Sometimes I think we get all caught up in making things look professional, when crappy photos are better at conveying life. Not that these are crappy, but you know what I mean. Also love the proportions here; you look about a mile tall..

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really love this outfit on you! And the photos came out so cool! :D
    http://www.closet-fashionista.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Leuke outfit! Echt lastig in de "winter" foto's trekken..

    ReplyDelete
  10. totally agree, and the no 1 reason I've never become the biggest Lookbook.nu fan.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I should really buy myself some 50mm.

    ReplyDelete