Fairies Wear Boots


I loved wearing this outfit. This is probably as sexy as I get, with my tousled hair, high boots and short shorts. But all the layering on top keep it from being too sexy? This is also about as RnB as I get. I could easily see BeyoncĂ© wearing something like this, and I don’t think I’ve ever dressed RnB inspired. I prefer seeing this outfit as slightly seventies with a sexy contemporary vibe? I just love love love these boots to death. I’ve told you guys over and over before but they make my legs look divine, and I’m not that big a fan of my own legs. I like them but I don’t think they’re the prettiest legs out there. When I’m wearing these boots, I DO think they’re the prettiest legs out there, Gisele Bundchen ain't got nothing on me. That’s how much I love these boots.


The shorts are Garden Collection from H&M bought in the sales, and I am so stoked that I bought them because I imagine them working ever so perfectly in fall and winter with some tights and sweaters or chunky knits. The color is very much on trend too, with the kaki/neutral tone.
 shorts, jacket, collar: H&M
boots: sacha
top: vintage

Oh, and as you can see I sort of curled my hair again. I did waves instead of curls because I wanted to create an Alexa Chung type hairdo, but mine is more raggedy and less Alexa? I love it anyway. I have always had pin straight hair, so any type of texture is like heaven to me.

I’m going to spend my afternoon going through the shops and looking for a bag to carry to school, and maybe find that velvet maxi skirt I’ve been dreaming about. Bye bye!

8 comments

  1. Yeah, I'm totally feeling those boots! They make your legs look longer.. Great outfit..

    Color Me Dot Dress Giveaway by The November Girl

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your blog via Chictopia. so glad!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm glad you found it!! :D

    nadia: thanks sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, this is very Beyonce. It suits you! :)

    I have desperately been looking for a big bag for uni I can actually afford without to much harm (to my account). But haven't found one yet.

    On a random side note, I went to Pimkie today because I thought I give it a tray again after it has been a while (and you having so many fab items from there). But I didn't find anything sadly. Well I didn't really need anything anyway. Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Too bad you didn't find anything to your liking! Maybe the collection at your store sucks? I think they have some adorable dresses and pretty knit cardigans right now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The store was rather small so maybe they didn't had that much. I almost got a dress, but it was way to big. I promise to give it a go again ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. yeay! and let me know what you got! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's it I HAVE to get thigh high boots! You are rockin this outfit! So CHIC

    ReplyDelete