Wishlist: gaga for gingham

gingham new look romper
hat: Forever21 - romper: New Look - handbag: Kate Spade - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - sunglasses: Claire's

Ola! If you know me at all, you probably know that I am the type of person who is easily excitable and has a new favourite x every other week. Whether it comes to stuff to put on my lunch sandwiches, songs, TV-series, colours or prints: you can bet that I have a fav. Or, like, 10 favs. I'm just a very passionate and opinionated person OK? 

Anyway, I'm having a little gingham moment right now. I have always liked the print, because it just screams summer and brings the girly retro vibes, and y'all know that's right up my street. However, this summer gingham seems to be eeeeeverywhere, and since our brains are wired to aesthetically prefer things we see more often (yep, we're all being brainwashed to be into trends), I have also become like a magpie for gingham prints. 

Up until now, the only piece I have acquired for myself is this adorable tie back romper from New Look (also available in pale pink and light blue!) that I bought for myself as a gift for getting a job offer from my dream workplace, but since I love the romper so much, I have my eye on a couple of other gingham pieces. Obviously not going to buy all of these, but I might just get one. I mean, it's my birthday month you know. I always allow myself a couple of "don't need but so want" gifts from me to me in my birthday month.

Anyway, I rounded up some of my fav gingham gear from Shein (still my favourite destination for super on trend pieces that won't break the bank), all between $15 -22. And since I'm very bad at picking just one favourite of anything, I'll just say these are all my favs. I LOVE YOU ALL EQUALLY.

wishlist: gingham

Click the number of the piece you like to go to the product page: 
1//2//3//4//5//6//7//8//9//10

Now all I have to do is eenie-meenie-miney-mo.

No comments