Grunge a la Dawson's Creek


sweater, skirt: H&M - boots: Paladium via Spartoo - bracelets: via Etsy - earrings: Topshop


Today's post fits right in after yesterday's inspiration post. Midi skirts with ankle boots for the win! This is an ultra casual rendition of the trend. Sort of like a mega lazy, grungy outfit that Joey Potter might wear to sulkily sit on the beach while reading Little Women or something. But I wore this to visit a market and take a stroll through the park so casual and comfy was totally appropriate. I understand if this doesn't float your boat though, it's not the most flattering or chic of my outfits but whatevs. I didn't feel like looking flattering or chic so THERE. Looking frumpy is only bad if you weren't trying to look frumpy. Life lessonzz.

But that's all I have to say for today because I have one of those headaches that feels like someone's stabbing your brain with a hot skewer whenever you move your head. Here's to hoping I feel better tomorrow! :-D

And let me know what you think of the outfit.


8 comments

  1. The outfit is great, I like the sweater and the boots but let me say that the photos are GORGEOUS! The lighting, location and your modeling made them turn out so wonderful! I think these are some of your prettiest photos ever!

    ReplyDelete
  2. aaah thank you! I was really happy with the soft lighting myself, forests are amazing to get good lighting :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Right up my street! Gebreide sweaters zijn altijd leuk, je kan dat combineren met whatever. Heel leuke look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. c'est 1 bonne tenue pour quand il commence à faire frais

    ReplyDelete
  5. Zo'n truien zijn altijd geweldig!
    Leuke look!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Feel better! I actually really like this outfit. You have one baggy item (the sweater) but you evened it out with a more form fitting skirt. Dig!

    ReplyDelete