7.11.12

Multicolor Knit, Heirloom Earrings

sweater, boots, earrings: Forever21 - denim: Levi's

Two of my favorite new pieces today: my gorgeously elegant heritage style earrings, and this multicolor knit sweater. I bought both with 21% off from Forever21.com since the brand was offering a temporary discount code in honor of their launch in France. I didn't mind celebrating along, obviously! 

I grabbed the opportunity to stock up on basics like black sweaters and tops, since I've recently thrown out a heap of basic tops I just couldn't wear anymore without looking like a teenage hobo. Apart from that I ordered this (super soft) sweater and these dangly earrings I am prettttty fracking in love with. Perfect with a pretty updo for parties, or with my hair down for a bit of extra bling on a normal day. Like this particular day, with ankle boots and jeans. Find the chunky sweater here, and the earrings here.

Ya like?

16 comments:

  1. De oorbellen lijken super hard op die van Lilly in de gossip girl se6 ep4. Kei schoon! foto Lilly: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-iEmw0-nanc0/UHwDl6K0eqI/AAAAAAAAHKs/y2u8AO1q0jY/s1600/kelly+rutherford+as+lily+van+der+woodsen+in+blue+and+green+check+plaid+print+dress+on+gossip+girl+season+6+episode+4.jpg

    ReplyDelete
  2. dat heb ik nog al eens gehoord! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally loves this earrings! This look is way more mature than the beanie looks, versatile you :) Love 'em all!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mature makes me think of heels and pencilskirts and blazers! this is just some rando casual look :D but thank you! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's in Mad Men, I just mean not teenager mature, casual mature dan :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. nee jong nie mad men, gewoon zakenvrouw/accomplished woman! Ik vind dit zo'n gewone twintigers outfit :D SPREEK MIJ NIE TEGEN SABINA

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ik ging hetzelfde zeggen over de oorbellen als Lelie! Gossip Girl ftw?

    Trui ziet er zalig warm uit :)

    Lies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Loving the earrings!

    Still searching for the perfect pair myself.

    x Krizia

    Shark Attack - Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you for not using the word sweater weather. Weather's pretty crazy everywhere. It was extremely hot and now it's been raining for days. Wish I didn't sell some of my sweaters online.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit looks really beautiful on you.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...