Wishlist: the coolest Western boots

Wishlist: the coolest Western boots
Source: left to right, starting from top left - 1 - 2 - 3 - 4 - 5 - 6

It is undeniable: Western boots are having a serious moment in fashion, and I am here.for.it. OK enough typical overly excited influencer speak, but seriously: I'm really into the look. Even though I own a LOT of shoes, I generally stick to the same couple of styles because I know what I like and what works with the silhouettes I typically wear. A pointy/almond toe ankle boot with a slightly higher shaft and a low, chunky heel is an all time favourite of mine, and I have a lot of boots that fit that description, so it should come as no surprise that the whole cowboy/western thing is doing it for me.

I still haven't actually acquired a pair of my own, but I have been browsing - a lot. There aren't many Western boot styles in brick and mortar stores near me, but as always the World Wide Web has plenty of options available. Here are nine of the coolest options I stumbled upon, in a range of styles and price points so you might find a pair that works for you!


Wishlist: the coolest Western boots
1. Topshop, €89,95 - 2. Office, €98,95 - 3. Sacha, €117,59 - 4. Office, €109,95 - 5. New Look, €33,95 - 6. New Look, €35,20 - 7. L'Intervalle, €229,95 - 8. Massimo Dutti, €149 - 9. L'Intervalle, €134,95


My favourites? Definitely the off-white €98,95 Office boots. But I'm still crossing my fingers that Topshop restocks their Arizona western boots because those are the DREAM. Are you into the Western boot trend?

No comments