New In: Diamanti Per Tutti and Lobogato Jewelry

lobogato quartz necklace
lobogato quartz necklace
diamanti per tutti diamond moon ring

Let's talk about jewelry, shall we? 

Today I'm introducing you to two beloved new additions to my accessories drawer: the Lobogato quartz short necklace, and the Diamanti Per Tutti diamond moon ring. The necklace is my absolute favourite piece of Lobogato's new collection (check out the post I did about their previous collection here), and I'm totally convinced I will wear it as often as I do the V-necklace which I go for at least once a week.

The DPT piece came into my possession since I had received a gift voucher, which meant I could acquire the ring at a lower cost. Score! I think I pinned this exact ring about a year ago, so it's safe to say that I've been in love with it for quite a while. It's been on my finger for a week now and has become a part of my daily look just like my circle of life ring. I love how the two minimalist pieces go together, and I wear both of them on my ring fingers. The diamond moon ring looks a lot like my mother's engagement ring, which definitely adds sentimental value.

Voila, my current daily jewelry situation. 



diamanti per tutti diamond moon ring


I actually picked a size too large at first, but Diamanti Per Tutti allowed me to exchange it for a smaller one the next week which was super sweet of them! I really am a big fan of the brand, you just don't get affordable diamonds in youthful designs anywhere else.

There's something really satisfying about having beautiful jewelry. It's probably 80% because of being brainwashed by the whole money/expensive = self-worth bandwagon, but if you spend most of your life working your ass off to contribute to society and make money, you might as well indulge yourself and enjoy it! Thoughts?

PS I feel like my skin is showing that it's through with winter. Bring on warmer weather that isn't so hard on my poor skin, as I look so dried out in the above picture and I wasn't even wearing powder, something I always do during the warmer months. Maybe I need a richer/more nourishing day cream? Tips?


5 comments

  1. Ik vind de fijne juweeltjes van DPT echt super mooi! Op zich vind ik ze ook niet te duur aangezien je wel echte diamantjes krijgt in ruil. En zoiets lasts a lifetime ;) Hier ook op de wishlist die Moon ring :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Prachtige fijne juweeltjes. Vind ik altijd zo stijlvol staan ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's so feminine and romantic...you're perfect!!

    Federica F.

    http://www.fashionfrites.be/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Net eens op de website van Lobogato gekeken, daar hebben ze ook wel hele mooie dingen! Ik had beter niet gekeken... ;-)

    ReplyDelete