Nike Roshe Runs, Ikat Skirt

outfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe run
outfit nike roshe runoutfit nike roshe run

Sweater: Forever21 - skirt: Vero Moda via Sojeans - coat: Pull&Bear - sneakers: Nike Roshe Run - necklace: Lobogato - scarf: c/o LN|Andes
pictures by Nathalie

As you can see, these sneakers really go with everything. Out of all my Nike sneakers, I think these are the most versatile, working just as well with jeans as with a skirt. And I know I told you before but I really can't stress the comfort level of these babies enough. If I could wear only one pair of shoes for the rest of my life, these would be frontrunners in my selection.

And when in doubt, always wear a boxy top with a mini skirt or skinny jeans. Whenever I'm wearing a look that fits that description, you can bet your ass I was lazy or hurried while getting dressed that morning.

Do you have lazy day, foolproof style solutions? :-D

10 comments

  1. I love your Nikes <3

    www.lovethefabric.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  2. Supermooie look! En die sjaaaal!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit - specially if u were in a hurry. My choices when I am in a hurry - one : dress like grandma or ...get a dress that solves both the upper and the lower body magically without the stress of matching :)).
    Love the sweater - I crave one like that but the ones I tried made me feel like a hanger :))) so i am still hunting for a size that wont leave my shoulder bones exposed - i risk being accused of carrying white weapons :)) aka knifes. Still need to figure out a way to transfer body fat to those areas where there is none :)).
    Good job again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Superleuke look! Mijn favoriete Nike's zijn Air Pegasus, ook suuuupercomfy en mooi onder jeans of rokje! Yup, I'm fully embracing the sneaker-trend! Oh, en het kleur van je sjaal is prachtig!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Prachtige look! Het past allemaal zo perfect bij elkaar. Love your Nikesss!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the look! De kleur van die sjaal is ook ge-weldig! En ik geef je 200% gelijk over de Nike's :), ik heb zelf een paar air max'en en een paar typische loopschoenen en beiden wegen niets, voelen comfortabel as hell en ik kan ze heel de dag door dragen zonder enige pijn te ervaren :).
    Sabrina, x.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Roshe runs zijn de eerste sneakers die ik mezelf nog wel zie dragen! En mijn pijnlijke voeten (te hard en lang gaan dansen gisterenavond) zouden er ook zeer gelukkig mee zijn...
    Mijn standaard outfit is trouwens ook skinny jeans plus oversized bloes. Comfy en altijd mooi!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love how the boxy sweater looks paired with the cool pattern on your skirt. There's a bunch of cool textures going on in this outfit. You're rocking those sneakers with this too! I never would've thought they could look so good with an outfit like this!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish I could like this could when I'm in a hurry! ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete