Blossoms, Mint, Colette


sweater: vintage - sneakers: Converse - scarf: Big Bertha c/o LN|Andes - purse: c/o Colette - jeans: Cheap Monday via Sojeans

Outfit! So here's the debut of my new favourite purse, this beauty I received when attending the Colette concept store one year anniversary. Lucky me, because a crisp white purse is exactly the kind of bag I want to be carrying this spring. My usual bag-panions (lulz look at me making up words) are my Kipling city bag and my leather duffel bag, both of which have been in continuous rotation for about a year now. The Kipling bag was out for a week when my cat peed in it, but after a round in the washing machine it was good as new. This Colette bag rounds out my regular purse collection perfectly because it's totally different than my other two favourites. And it's so sophisticated! Very grown up lady.

BTW check out these adorable pics my boyfriend and me posed for at the event. I mean, I think they are adorable. And my hair was looking great, so I'm pimping the hell out of my look of the night. Also, my boyfriend's stupid face is cracking me up.




The purse almost reminds me of that gorgeous Celine bag of Paulien without being a ripoff, so yes, I'm very happy. And I'm not even a purse girl. Shoes all the way, yo. Btw, if you love shoes as much as I do, and you're ever near Belsele (Oost Vlaanderen represent!), do drop by Colette because that store has some amazing classy yet funky footwear. Brands like Sam Edelman. It's definitely the kind of store where both you and your mom would get your kicks.

What kind of bag do you carry on a daily basis? Do you change bags often? I totally don't. However, I have a fabric tote bag with all my essentials that I just switch from bag to bag when I do want to change it up. PROTIP. And another question: do you like those "what's in my bag" posts? I kind of find them super boring to read, but if you like em I could do one! Let me know.

12 comments

  1. I've been carrying around a thrifted denim shoulder bag, with an embroidered dragon on it for over a year now. There are over half a dozen others to choose from but some of them - like my gigantic drunken parrots beach tote - are just not winter or all-the-time appropriate heh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super mooie foto's, zowel van je outfit als van het event!

    En ik sluit niks uit, ik hou van tassen, schoenen (hoewel ik er minder koop sinds ik mijn voet gebroken heb door slechte schoenen te dragen, oeps), jassen/jasjes én juwelen! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dragons are much more winter appropriate than parrots. So true.

    ReplyDelete
  4. grappige is dat we eerst keilang probeerden goeie foto's te krijgen bij van die kersenbloesem bomen maar dat trok op niets, en mijn lief had al gezegd "kijk waarom gaan we niet bij die struik daar" maar vanuit ons perspectief stond daar een lelijke bruine haag voor dus zei ik nee jong. En toen wou ik de detailshots voor die struik doen, en bleek dat om het hoekje vd struik geen lelijke haag was en toen moesten ze allemaal opnieuw omdat die struik veeeeeeel mooier was :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh die sjaal! Ik ben echt verliefd op de ln andes collectie, jammer dat die voor een studentenbudget echt niet betaalbaar is!

    Prachtige achtergrond ook, 't zijn echt mooie foto's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sweet pictures and a great look. Cute scarf:)
    Kisses
    Tabea

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Deze foto's en je outfit zijn écht super! Heel heel mooi :)
    En je tas vind ik ook erg pretty! Ik draag mijn Céline echt te weinig... :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Mooie tas + outfit en perfecte achtergrond!

    ReplyDelete
  9. just testing this to see if it works :D had to create an account to respond because I love your blog! outfits and everything!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heerlijke classic combinatie, vooral liefde voor uwe sjaal :) ik draag mijn handtas 2 a 3 weken, nu een shopper tas.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not a bag changer either. I'd rather buy a ton of shoes than have more purses! I really like yours though and you always make me wish I had a pair of white Converse because you're rocking those! Love the cute picture of you and your boyfriend too!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Zo'n mooie foto's! Loving the pastels :)
    Ik skip 'what's in my bag' meestal, maar bij jou ben ik altijd curieus :p
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete