Bare Legs and Clogs


coat, t-shirt, clogs: H&M - skirt: vintage - sunglasses: ASOS


Yes, one day, a long time ago, it was actually warm enough to walk around in bare legs and sandals /dramaqueen. This outfit dates back an entire THREE WEEKS so it was about time I got it on here. Time seems to fly these days, feels like last week I snapped these. Once you get to that stage of life where you work fulltime, going from bed to work to couch to bed to work to couch to weekend... every week starts to feel the same. But in a good way! I know I make it sound like my life is a boring routine, but I'm actually loving every minute of it right now. I'm juggling a lot of plates, but I've found my rhythm. And I secretly really enjoy a bit of routine.

SO! This was my outfit on a particularly lovely day a few weeks ago. I bet some of you will be glad to see me in one of my more retro-feminine outfits again. So if you're sick of me wearing pants and leggings: rest assured, I revert to dresses and skirts every summer. And then you'll be sick of that again and pants will feel refreshing when fall swings by. AH I KNOW MYSELF SO WELL.

I curled my hair with my new curling iron (duh) in these pictures, just like in my last outfitpost. Curling irons are THE BOMB. I'm planning on breaking it out again on Saturday (along with my extensions): I'm attending a wedding. I love a good opportunity to dress up as much as the next person, but Saturday is a special day. More precisely, EUROSONG DAY. And I'm going to miss out on watching my FAVORITE televised event of the year because I'm going to a wedding :( I'm not even kidding, I love Eurosong. My boyfriend and me are going to tape the show, try to stay away from any type of spoilers the entire night (don't expect to see me on social media) and we're going to watch Eurosong Sunday afternoon. Not the same, but the next best thing!

You gonna watch Eurosong? I'm actually quite liking the Belgian entry! :-D


14 comments

  1. Eurosong vind ik nu echt een van de domste programma's ooit :D je neemt toch wel een foto van je fancy outfit hé zaterdag! En raar om u plots terug retro te zien! Maar wel schattig :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look lovely in that outfit Annebeth! And curled hair really suits you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yesss obviously zal ik mijn wedding outfit fotograferen! :D DON'T DISS EUROSONG YO

    zo heel retro is het nu ook weer niet he, retro light! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. not as beautiful as your natural curls though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik heb in geen jaren eurosong meer gekeken (ik heb geen tv!) maar gisteren was ik bij mijn ouders en had ik niet veel anders te doen dan tv kijken (ik lag al 3 dagen ziek in bed), en toen heb ik mij er nog eens aan gewaagd. Ik vond het GENIAAL. Zoveel bronnen van vermaak, jongens toch! Ik vond het jammer dat ik alleen was want ik heb me kapot gelachen!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey,
    This is a very nice outfit. The skirt is my favourit.
    Love

    http://wolkedrei.blogspot.de/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hah, I got so accustomed to your "new style" that I was quite shocked by these photos :D and I can't really say that I'm super excited about your temporary return to retro skirts and dresses, but anyways you could look good even wearing a sandwich costume, LOL.
    My blog: Life Is A Romantic Poem

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this outfit :) especially with those cute sandals. I do, however, hate Eurosong.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that skirt. The print is amazing! And curling irons ARE the bomb. I love them. They fix pretty much any bad hair day.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh don't get me wrong! I really loved your retro style (especially during the collar frenzy period, hehe) and I equally love your new "..." (put a definition here) style, I was just a little surprised by this return :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. no worries! :D I didn't feel like this was such a super retro outfit compared to some of my older looks, and I still wear skirts and dresses, so I was just surprised that you were so surprised! :D

    ReplyDelete
  12. Je haar is echt mooi zo gekruld, zeker meer doen. En leuke outfit :) jammer dat je Eurosong moet opnemen (haha en dat zeg ik terwijl ik nu zelf niet ga kijken) maar ik ken het gevoel van een favoriete serie te moeten missen :p

    ReplyDelete
  13. Looking good!
    Nog altijd fan van je 'klompen' ;)
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your hair looks so pretty here! I love the colors in this outfit too. Your pink top looks great with the blue skirt. Those clogs are awesome too and such a fun color!

    ReplyDelete