Outfit: leather jacket, plaid scarf and striped top

Outfit: leather jacket, plaid scarf, striped top and denim a-line skirt


denim a-line skirt, patent boots
Outfit: leather jacket, plaid scarf, striped top and denim a-line skirt
leather jacket, plaid scarf, striped top
Outfit: leather jacket, plaid scarf, striped top and denim a-line skirt
leather jacket: c/o Henleys - striped top: H&M - scarf: vintage - denim a-line skirt: Urban Outfitters - patent chelsea boots: Zara
pictures by Julie

I've been having some really awesome hairdays lately. I'd like to end my post there, but that would make me seem full of myself.

I feel like stylewise, I've really found my equilibrium lately. I see a lot of influences of my more girly/vintage period, but the overall aesthetic is not so sugary sweet, more grown up and less costumey. The leather jacket, striped shirt, the plaid scarf, the chelsea boots and the a-line skirt are all pretty timeless classics, and putting them all together just "works". I don't think I'll ever look back at this outfit and be all "ugh", and trust me, after five years of outfit blogging, I have those kinds of posts. No, I'm not going to show them to you now! That would feel like fishing for compliments anyway.

BTW I've been nominated in the Knack Weekend blog awards in the beauty category, which I'm super happy with since I've definitely discovered a passion for make up and beauty blogging the past year. Give me a vote if you want to!

No comments