Outfit: burgundy cardigan and oversized scarf

Outfit: longline cardigan, denim cutoffs, motor boots and oversized scarf

Outfit: longline cardigan, denim cutoffs and oversized scarf
Outfit: burgundy longline cardigan, denim cutoffs
burgundy cardigan
flakies topcoat over grey nail polish, diamanti per tutti rings
Outfit: longline burgundy cardigan, denim cutoffs
Outfit: longline cardigan, denim cutoffs, motor boots and oversized scarf
 cardigan, blouse: c/o s.Oliver - shorts: vintage - boots: Avance - necklace: c/o Lobogato - scarf: c/o LN|Andes - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

A casual little weekend outfit I wore to Vicky's birthday dinner (sushi, so goooood). I went for a sort of subtle boho vibe, like the type of outfit you'd wear to a festival, but made appropriate for the cooler fall weather. I always love my big mint coloured scarf with burgundy, I wore it like this before and it's such an unusual but pretty colour combo. This cardigan though! So soft, such a pretty, rich colour, and just the right length to wear with those shorter hemlines I love to wear during fall and winter to get that super trendy 70s look. I've just started the second part of my collab with s.Oliver, and this is one of the F/W items I picked out. 

The brand has some absolutely lovely knitwear now, I'm crazy about all those oversized cardigans that look just perfect to snuggle up in when it gets cold. I've got my eye on this one for example, but I bet that if I add it to my wardrobe I really won't wear anything but that cardi + my flannel plaid blouse + leggings + my Uggs when I'm off the clock this winter. Too tempting.

No comments