Outfit: bundled up in teddy coat and plaid scarf

outfit: teddy coat, plaid scarf, skinnies and chelsea boots


outfit: teddy coat, plaid scarf
diamand bar necklace
outfit: teddy coat, plaid scarf
Wonders chelsea boots
outfit: teddy coat, plaid scarf, skinnies and chelsea boots
outfit: teddy coat, plaid scarf, skinnies and chelsea boots
teddy coatigan, plaid scarf: vintage - skinnies: H&M - handbag: & Other Stories - ankle boots: c/o Wonders - necklace: c/o Luxedy

This is a typical weekend outfit of mine, especially with the chilly temperatures we've been experiencing. Fall really jumped right in there, we're having none of that indian summer bliss over in Belgium. Weirdly, I don't even mind it that much. I've totally accepted that I will probably be cold for the next 8 months, as far as anyone can accept that. I even started thinking about Christmas the other day. Ridiculous, I know, but what can I say. I love my holidays.

Having a snuggly teddy coat/cardigan hybrid always softens up that whole autumn deal as well. This one is ridiculously warm, and perfect to snuggle into when my sweater doesn't quite cut it. I haven't started wearing my winter coats yet, I prefer easing into those heavy layers by starting out with knit cardigans. Piling on knits does the trick for those first cold weeks, and that way I'm not sick of my coats quite as early in the season!

I added a new pair of chelsea boots to my collection, c/o Wonders. I love the mix of materials and the stitching, but the best thing about chelsea boots is that they are such a workhorse with fall/winter outfits: they go with everything and anything. And these are super comfortable to boot (pun intended) and fit my foot perfectly, so prepare to see these a lot.
Hope you're keeping warm!

No comments