Welcome to the red parade

I found this band jacket in the back of my closet, I’ve had it for probably about 8 years! It’s still vibrant red and supersoft velvet-y, I never wore it back in the day because it just didn’t blend in with my wardrobe. It’s really great when you find something beautiful you’d forgotten all about! This look isn’t really totally my thing, but I love it in the pictures and I think you out to push yourself out of your comfortzone now and then! Even if it’s just to broaden that comfortzone :)

 and this is one of the delicious whadayacall it in english thingies we buy on sundays to eat with our tea!

dress: zara
jacket: h&m
boots: new look
scarf: pimkie
hat: h&m

Our stupid cat is sick AGAIN, it’s sneezing all over the place. And sneezes louder than most humans. Which is really quite disturbing when you’re sitting at your laptop, working at some assignment, thinking you are home alone. I’m going to check out if there is anything left of the garden collection before class because I have my eye set on two dresses. You know I am powerless when it comes to florals :D

14 comments

  1. Did you get the Garden collection dresses?? :D

    Love this look, the red is a fab fab red!!

    I have zero idea what that thingo is called in English btw! What is it? Sweet or Savory?

    :D

    PS - rocking hat!! ;)

    PPS Hope Kitty is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha, sorry for your cat, hope she/he gets well soon... And I can't believe you! How can a person forget that jacket?! Ah! Come on!!! :D You look so good! And that thing looks so delicious! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Sgt Peppers with that hat. I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was going for the sgt peppers look, love the beatles :D
    haha seval I don't know, I'm just crazy like that :D

    @ kim: the dress with the crazy sleeves was just a bit too impractical for me, but I bought the one in the left bottom here:
    http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/still-life-3/

    and I had already bought thise left one:
    http://highendrearend.files.wordpress.com/2010/01/hm-garden-collection-spring-2010-8.jpg


    and the cake thing is sweet! it has some sort of cherry jam and glazing, very sweet :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah those two are so you!!! :D

    I like these too..

    http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/content/images/no42_normal.jpg

    http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/content/images/no60_normal.jpg

    http://www.hmthegardencollection.com/content/images/no50_normal.jpg

    :D

    PS - Still no idea what that cake thing is!! I will buy one next time I am over in Antwerp!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love practically that entire garden collection actually! esp the first dress you linked is gorgeous irl, go get it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that jacket! And it's totally right back in style now.
    Always good to experiment, you look lovely as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! In Canada we would call the sweet thing a "Danish." :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah I guess that is the closest name we would have for it too... but its not quite a Danish as we know them here or at home in Australia. It does make me think however of the year I enjoyed in TO with Apple fritter Tim Bits... ;) :D

    @Annebeth... I am surprised not to see a witty retort to my comment on non verbal communication a few posts down from this one... :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. i was non verbally ignoring it :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love loving this outfit! It has such a mod twist too it.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Did you get the Garden collection dresses?? :D

    Love this look, the red is a fab fab red!!

    I have zero idea what that thingo is called in English btw! What is it? Sweet or Savory?

    :D

    PS - rocking hat!! ;)

    PPS Hope Kitty is okay!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very Sgt Peppers with that hat. I like it.

    ReplyDelete