Run with the dogs tonight

Aaaaah the sun is shining! It's actually warm in the sun and I'm totally exstatic! Also, Lady Gaga is FINALLY coming to Belgium again and I'm so going to see her show. That shit is going to be awesoooome ohyeah. Springwarmth and Lady Gaga make me do crazy things, like wearing a yellow men's blouse with black sequined shorts, prancing around in the sun:





That's not really a VPL, it's just the blouse I tucked into my shorts that is showing there on my bum :D
blouse: h&m men's
shorts: h&m
shoes: pimkie
bracelet: COS

My boyfriend asked me why I was looking like Easter since yellow is a typical color for easter-decorations around here. After dinner we drove off to distant family members of my boyfriend's that were getting rid of furniture for free to see if there was anything for us. I saw a gorgeous armoire but it's way too big to just integrate in our - already full - living room. On the way to where we were going (:D) we drove through the small village where I used to live and the town where I went to highschool, and it brought back all kinds of memories. I grew up far from real cities, all my neighbours were farmers with huge barns full of animals and hay, and I can still get quite melancholic just thinking of the smell of manure, haha! I really loved growing up in the country. We had chickens and geese and lots of cats and dogs, and I climbed trees and dug holes and pretend-fished in a water-filled ditch, it was amazing. Our house was practically a dump, with a leaky roof and no heating in the bedrooms, but I loved it. It's nice when a sound, a smell or a sight reminds you of the past.

13 comments

  1. Wow SUN!!!!! :) Lucky girl!!!! :)

    Wonderful shorts. very cute look.

    Go look in COS Annebeth, lots of things I had a look today!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. 1- Definitely a Lady Gaga worthy outfit.
    2- Your childhood seems very picturesque and lovely. I used to fake fish in ditches and puddles myself.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'll drop by one of these days! But COS is always so tempting, I adore their shoes and coats but they are so expensive :(

    chelsea: haha thanks I guess :-D I think that your childhood always seems picturesque if it's been a long time and you are fantasizing about how it was :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I already said it on chictopia. what a great outfit. love the yellow and the shorts. like Chelsea said, totally a Lady Gaga worthy outfit!
    I just can`t believe that it is so sunny and warm in Belgium. Here in Austria it`s still so cold. :(
    hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's not THAT warm in Belgium yet, haha :D at night it still freezes, but around noon, when the skies are clear, the sun is really nice :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn't mention shoes as COS have so many new things its too depressing for words.... :(

    :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. i didn't know you were from Belgium! i love this outfit! haven't seen you in this kind of look yet. and yay for the sun and summer!

    do send me some love over at deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm actually from Holland but I live in Belgium :) I like to think my style is pretty eclectic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOVE this look. I love stealing mens shirts to wear. They are so comfy and baggy in the right places!! love this

    xo, Kim www.crowded-closet.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm actually from Holland but I live in Belgium :) I like to think my style is pretty eclectic! :D

    ReplyDelete
  11. I already said it on chictopia. what a great outfit. love the yellow and the shorts. like Chelsea said, totally a Lady Gaga worthy outfit!
    I just can`t believe that it is so sunny and warm in Belgium. Here in Austria it`s still so cold. :(
    hope you have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete