making love with his ego




 blouse: h&m
pants: pimkie
boots: new look
necklace: pimkie
shades: claire's


I wore these pants some time back, but they were not tight enough for my liking and then I altered them and I like them better now, but they are harder to wear with shoes :D Maybe I should make them even tighter? What do you guys think?

The glasses I got when Lady Gaga was being photographed everywhere in similar shades, I spotted them for hardly any money and I wanted them.

This blouse is one of those gorgeous h&m pieces that no one bought so I got it in the sales, I love how it’s slightly seethrough and soft yet bold. And this necklace was my favorite piece of jewelry last year's winter when I was into the whole boho look, so now I’m breaking them out again! I love dressing like I’m “with the band”: Almost Famous is like one of my favorite movies of all time. Kate Hudson is amazing in it and it always makes me wish I had been born back then, when it was all happening!
I think she is the most beautiful girl ever in that movie.
 
I love a girl that can smile like there's no bad in the world

5 comments

  1. Oh, I just adore Almost Famous!
    That necklace is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes maybe a little tighter, not a lot but a little. They are fab none the less!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just adore Almost Famous!
    That necklace is so fantastic!

    ReplyDelete