I'm not into your passport picture, I just like your nose

Ooohoohoohooo
I was incredibly inspired by how Calivintage wore her polkadot tights with another print and different colors while still delivering a cohesive look that wasn’t at all attentionwhore-y to me, just incredibly cute and a bit casual:


Exactly the way I wanted to wear my dotted, girly tights! So THANKS, calivintage, and I’m really sorry for ripping off your look
But not really :-D

 everything except tights: pimkie
tights: h&m

Hope you all have a great weekend

11 comments

  1. Pimkie not have spotty tights Annebeth?? :D

    I love this combo! You look great! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really remember that look of Calvintage too! It was back in the beginning of winter and I was also very inspired and made a look like that! Great catch! :) And I loved your look very much too! Inspired again! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. so cute! i love this look on you.

    ReplyDelete
  4. kim: actually, yes they do! but I had already bougth some at h&m when I noticed pimkie had them, haha :D thanks everyone!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so cute! I LOVE BOTH THOSE BLACK SKIRTS! Seriously, Chictopia is the best inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the polka dot tights! I bought some too but unfortunately they were a one wear deal :(
    Oh well, back to the shops ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovers, saints and sailors: I can totally recommend the h&m dotted tights, they hardly get damaged and I have three cats and I'm quite clumsy, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have dotted tights as well!
    check out my blog <3
    theoctoberissue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete