I smell the garden in your hair

This is the debut of my first of two H&M Garden collection dresses! I chopped up the frilly parts around the neckline because it didn’t flatter me and felt like a bit too much, with all the bright colors and hip folds :D I fell in love with the bright colors and the different-from-usual design, perfect to wear when spring isn’t exactly too springy. Like I’m experiencing right now: there’s practically a storm going on outside with heavy rain from time to time and crazy gusts of wind. Thank god I’m staying home today :-D

dress: h&m
cardigan: h&m
boots: pimkie
ring: Alex Monroe
nailpolish: claire's

I’m going to try and get to the vet to get our cat some antibiotics and start getting my school shit together because we just got our exam dates today and this always means I’m going to start to stress out because that shit is NEARING.

I didn't even know we could already pick our oral exam dates so thank god it didn't matter much to me what date I got... Uni seems to go by so fast, when I first started I wanted it all to be over so I could start working already, but uni has grown on me and I love it now :(

listening to:

17 comments

  1. Don't stress... you have a very cute dress!!

    There is a song there some place... you have a cute face!!

    Its official I have gone mad, work is too much :(

    I tried that other dress today Annebeth... you have to be a size -100 for it to work. I looked like I was going to go and pick potatoes!!

    :D

    PS - cute nails!

    PPS - Not sure pressing your nose will be a good look in the long term!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and my last word verification was "pular"... :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha I had the same thing about that dress, most of those rather short and wide dresses only work on models... Too bad though :( and thanks :) and I wouldn't quit my job to dedicate my life to writing poems if I were you :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did however see the new COS range... I didn't have time to really look close but lots of cute and yummy things in there!!

    Poem...errm cough..

    I tried a new dress,
    I looked a mess...
    It was not fun as I have a big bum...

    Maybe just maybe with a bit of work I could be a poet..! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Can't wait to go check out this collection today.
    p.s So happy your nails match your outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My goodness that dress is super bright...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like this poem better, Kim :D

    haha LCV, I did that on purpose! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I understand you about uni (well, I've taken my time, like 8,5 years! :D But I was working as well:P ) But you'll like it when you don't need to do homework etc when you came back home:) That dress is so you!!! So colorful, and has a character!!! Wonderful! Great choice! I can't wait to see the other too! Love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's exactly what I prefered about having a job: you are done at the end of the day. In school, you always feel like you have so much more to do!

    thanks sweetie :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very beautiful dress, and I just bought some yellow nail polish too :) I feel very stylish now that I know you have some!! Oral exams? You mean like speeches or something? Holy cow, I'm shaking just thinking about it..

    ~ megan

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm not that scared for the oral exams specifically but I am scared for exams in general :-D thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This dress is just darling! I need to hit up H&M asap!

    ReplyDelete
  13. My goodness that dress is super bright...I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I'm not that scared for the oral exams specifically but I am scared for exams in general :-D thanks girls!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like this poem better, Kim :D

    haha LCV, I did that on purpose! :D

    ReplyDelete