I love the sound of breaking glass



I was inspired by this look I found on the intarwebz when I put this outfit together, quite like how it turned out! I’ve always been a fan of overknee socks and this look gives them something sweet and girly instead of that typical naughty schoolgirl thing.

 dress: pimkie
socks: h&m
boots: pimkie
belt: vintage
coat: pimkie
hat: pimkie

We watched This Is England yesterday, one of those movies we never took home from the rental place because the cover looked kind of cheesy(I can be superficial like that), but it’s a very beautiful film in the genre of American History X and I can recommend it to you all! I have a thing for the boy who played Cook on Skins and he has a part in that movie too, I would've totally crushed on him if he would have been in my highschool!


he has that boyish masculinity and that don't give a f*** attitude I always find so attractive in men.

The weather is finally clearing up, we’re expecting 15° celsius by the end of this week and that sounds like spring to me! And now I’m going to eat some ciabatta and sit in the sun, hope you all have a gorgeous day!

11 comments

  1. Oh this is a gorgeous look Annebeth!!

    What a beautiful dress, and the socks look great too. I love them too, I would like to wear white ones but I am not sure how to do it without as you said it looking "schoolgirl", so if you have any ideas let me know!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well I thought the white stockings were beautifully used in the Rykiel collection I posted a few days ago, I bet they would still look gorgeous with socks instead of tights! Try keeping the rest of the look very grown up, combining the white with hues of beige or brown instead of black maybe, go for a sophisticated look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tights under the socks do you think? The colour idea is a great one! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  4. you might wear sheer tights underneath the socks, would look beautiful, but I don't know about opaque tights...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your dress and beanie! Great boots and socks, too, love the outfit.

    www.fashionjjunkie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah that's a good idea Annebeth. Were you thinking "nude" colours? I had not thought of that! I will give that a try and I guess avoid any other schoolgirly things, pleated skirts as an example! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. sheer tights would look nice in skintons, yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Okay, good idea, I will try it out on Friday night this week! :D Thanks :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. sheer tights would look nice in skintons, yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. you might wear sheer tights underneath the socks, would look beautiful, but I don't know about opaque tights...

    ReplyDelete