I like you so much better when you're naked

Hallelujah! I had lost this dress 2 years ago, had no idea where I had left it. One day I just couldn’t find it anymore and I was so sad because this is SUCH a cute little sixties number, and I love to dress a bit twiggy-esque from time to time. A few days ago my boyfriend and I were cleaning up our bedroom (it’s huge and in the corner we just have… stuff lying around), and underneath some old coats I found my dress! A yelp of joy was let out, I clutched it tight and I immediately knew how I was going to wear it: with these tights that have the same pied-de-poule print and my prettiest and least comfortable shoes. A simple look, but it’s a look that never really goes out of style if you ask me. It does not feel dated to me and it’s both girly, grown up, fun and business-ready!
 dress: h&m
tights: h&m
shoes: zara
bracelet: COS
ring: Alex Monroe
nailpolish: claire's


Tomorrow I have a debate in french coming up and I’m getting a bit nervous. It’ll work out though, I always love debating! I hope everyone is having a nice, sunny day! I know I am :-) Oh and happy St. Patrick's day! Don't drink TOO much :-D

8 comments

  1. Those tights are awesome! This outfit is fantastic! I hate losing clothes! But it is so nice to find them! They will often hide in the back of my closet!!

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey anne dear. you look very twiggy. all you need are those long false eyelashes. lovin' the bright yellow tights!

    deathbyplatforms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so Twiggy! I love how you put this outfit together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely dress, perfectly styled :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. I love those shoes paired with those leggings. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute!!!!b :D

    What a wonderful dress. As I said on chictopia you have had lots of great looks recently. This is another one of them. I wish a dress like that would work for me I would wear it for work for sure!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute. I love those shoes paired with those leggings. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely dress, perfectly styled :)

    ReplyDelete