saturday out

I told you guys I wanted to go for a walk, so we did! Antwerp’s left bank, by the Schelde river. I love the industrial surroundings there, and their contrast with the river and nature. I took some pictures of old boats, the river and Antwerp:
 omgosh gorgeous huge sailboat (l)


That weird red building is a new museum that is being constructed.


 These pictures represent Holland and Belgium to me. The water, the boats, the cities with a mixture of modern architecture and old city centres, the industrial elements... I love it.

We walked, the wind was blowing and cleared up our heads, there was some sun and it was just a great day out. After our trip, we drove to the Sint Niklaas mall where we did our grocery shopping (to see the food I made, check out my blog :D) and where I bought myself a new digital camera that was marked down to 70 euros. I needed a new camera and I couldn’t pass up on that offer! It’s all small and cutesy, kind of sad because I prefer cameras and cellphones etc to be big and have a bit of weight. I always feel as if I’ll break them because they get smaller and smaller. I also feel more professional with a heavy camera, haha!
These are the very first pictures I took. This is my famed pasta salad: tagliatelli, red pesto, baked cherry tomatoes, olives, rocketsalad/arugula, some steak sliced in small pieces and roasted pine nuts.

This is what I wore to go for a walk:


Hope y’all are having a great sunday :)

2 comments

  1. New Camera!!!

    The photos look great! :D

    And you look as cute as usual, love the shoes!

    What time is dinner?? ;) :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Camera!!!

    The photos look great! :D

    And you look as cute as usual, love the shoes!

    What time is dinner?? ;) :D

    ReplyDelete