Dirty Boots

Here are my pretty clunky dirty new look boots! I loved them from the second I laid eyes on them, but they were out of my price range at 70 euros. Ok, not that expensive, but I’d already bought myself a new pair of sensible boots for the winter, and these are grey. Grey doesn’t go with everything like black does! I talked myself out of buying them, but I couldn’t forget those cool, tough boots that reminded me of my teenage years. Last week I swing into new look to look for those adorable heart-cut out dresses, and what do I spy with my little eye? These amazing boots, marked down to 35 euros! This surely had to be a sign from above and therefore it would be SINFUL not to get them. I talked myself into buying them.
And here they are, and I love em so!
They are way cooler than black boots.
The vest I bought a year ago for 10 euros at Zara, and it makes djangling sounds when I move. I love clothes that make sounds!


dress: h&m
vest: zara
boots: new look
bracelet: COS

11 comments

  1. ohh this is how remember you when we were younger(L)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with those boots! So cute. I love the dress and vest too. Awesome outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool all black look Annebeth! :) You look great! This was my look in school too for a year or so... my "angry year" lol! :)

    Your bracelet (?) looks cool too! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I've never been really angry, but I have always been the type of girl that marches to the beat of her own drum, a bit alternative, a bit of the punk-rock-skate type. I always was way more intellectual than my classmates and listened to completely different music, and watched completely different movies, so it also translated in a completely different look. However, I've always been a typical gemini: very fickle. One day I'd be totally punk with safety pins in my earlobes and bright red hair, a week later I would wear cargo pants and tight/short pink tops, going for that typical "cute" teenager look. Why limit yourself huh :D I should do a post on this, lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is an awesome outfit! love the vest :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this whole look, and the boots kill me! I love a good military boot to toughen up and outfit and add a little edge. You have such a wonderful blog and I adore your style. (:

    Cheyne.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are so cool! I love this look! It is fantastic. And those grey boots-wow. Yes, I agree, that is definitely as sign from above that it would be sinful NOT to buy! I love those signs!

    Oh, and I totally love clothes that make noise too!!

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. My angry year refers to the time when whatever I did seemed to upset my mum! :) I am not sure that was angry but that's what she used to say... being a teen I guess! :D :D

    Yeah do a post as you suggest... it would be fun!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. really love that vest and it goes perfect with your dress! thank you for sending me the link

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am in love with those boots! So cute. I love the dress and vest too. Awesome outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  11. haha I've never been really angry, but I have always been the type of girl that marches to the beat of her own drum, a bit alternative, a bit of the punk-rock-skate type. I always was way more intellectual than my classmates and listened to completely different music, and watched completely different movies, so it also translated in a completely different look. However, I've always been a typical gemini: very fickle. One day I'd be totally punk with safety pins in my earlobes and bright red hair, a week later I would wear cargo pants and tight/short pink tops, going for that typical "cute" teenager look. Why limit yourself huh :D I should do a post on this, lol

    ReplyDelete