But you can still see the crack in that motherfucker's reflection

dress: zara
shoes: zara
blazer: h&m
belt: pimkie
bracelet: COS


Hey guys! I haven't had time to update my blog yet today but I had a great day so I have some stuff to tell y'all :-) I'm quite tired because I didn't sleep too good the last two nights. For some unknown reason, I woke up at 07:04 AM both mornings while I still had more than an hour of sleep left. Unfortunately, when I wake up like that, I'm completely awake and start thinking about all the things I have to do that day, which makes me even more awake. ANYWAY, I eventually got up, showered, blogged on chictopia, made myself a sandwich, was confused by the weather (warm but clouded and with a chance of rain) and finally decided on an outfit (which I'll be posting tomorrow) and forgot my umbrella when I left for Antwerp. We had to come to campus to be an audience to the bachelor-paper presentations of the third bachelor communication sciences, kind of dozed off during the presentations because I was tired, it was warm in the classroom, and the lights were out.
When the presentations were over, I hurried out because I was meeting up with my friend from Ghent (rhyme, oh yeah) to get us some shopping did!

She didn't believe me when I told her before that Antwerp has SO much more cool stuff than Ghent, but the first store we entered, we didn't leave until like 40 minutes later and a lot of bags heavier! I loved everything she bought, we have a very similar style so it's great to shop for her! :-D I bought myself some lace up boots yesterday at New Look, I'd been eyeing them since november but they were real leather and expensive, but yesterday they were priced down to 40 euro and there was only one pair left in my size, so I pounced on them like a cheetah on... on something a cheetah would pounce on! Maybe a gazelle.
Today I bought one beautiful dress from the h&m garden collection in bright, artistic floral print, will show you guys soon! 

And last but not least, yesterday I spotted this awesome girl at h&m who was wearing vintage boots with lucite heels. Gorgeous, want them!!!


I also took some pictures of the beautiful cathedral opposite one of our university buildings:

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

4 comments

  1. Beautiful, beautiful shoes

    And the dress is just splendid!

    xx
    DD
    http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, beautiful cathedral pics! So jealous of where you live!

    Oh, and your CLOTHES!! Oh, I am seriously salivating every time I see an outfit post of yours. I would totally love to find out where you live so that I could sneak in in the middle of the night and steal all your beautiful shoes and dresses, and... Actually, I wouldn't do that. That would be creepy and wrong and illegal. But my point is: I LOVE YOUR STYLE!

    heart:

    purplestinkindogtoy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful, beautiful shoes

    And the dress is just splendid!

    xx
    DD
    http://darlingdeedee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete