Kickflare denim and pigtails

striped top: c/o Shein - boxy cardi: New Look - jeans: c/o Lee - sneakers: c/o Kunoka - sunglasses: c/o Polette

It has been unseasonably sunny and warm in Belgium, and I'm happy to let some spring-appropriate fun seep into my wardrobe. Lighter denim, pink sunglasses and pigtails - a bit like a kid on her first day of elementary school, but sometimes it can feel great to get dressed with the carefree fun of a young child. This top is a total recommendation btw, I have it in two colours and I wear both weekly because of the thick quality of the fabric, because of how easy it is to combine the colours and prints with my wardrobe and because it still adds a bit of visual interest to any look. Definitely one of those basics that fill a hole in your wardrobe you didn't know existed before.

The weather has me excited to do some (web)windowshopping, so that's what I did! Let's look at some cute pieces that caught my attention. You'll note a clear transitional theme, with spring evoking creams, blues and yellows balancing out the autumnal rust shades that I still love so much.

left to right and top to bottom: 1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5 // 6 // 7 // 8 // 9 // 10


A pretty good moodboard for early spring 2019 if you ask me. What are you eyeing right now?

No comments