Outfit: cream on white

Outfit: cream on white
Outfit: cream on white
Outfit: cream on white
Outfit: cream on white
Outfit: cream on white
 shearling coat: c/o Primark white straight leg jeans: Monki - cable knit sweater: H&M - handbag: Kate Spade NY

The combination of white and beige/cream wasn't exactly intuitive to me, but I started seeing people wearing these shades together about a year or so ago and I was instantly smitten. Clean, timeless and put together but in a haphazard way, because white and cream look like you're not matching but you totally accidentally are? It's a special kind of sartorial magic that I try to keep intact by not wearing the combination too often. I was feeling particularly drab on the day when we shot these pictures, so dressing like some sort of super stylish cult leader in this semi-monochrome combo was absolutely the pick-me-up I needed.

The new job is keeping me busy and on the edge of my seat, but the vast majority of the time I'm actually enjoying myself quite a bit. New challenges, feeling like I have an added value to the team, a very cool area of work (I'm working in PR for Telenet, a Belgian entertainment brand like Netflix) - I feel like I'm finding my footing. Every day I feel a bit more like myself and a little less like that girl who got fired from her dream job. Just like there isn't just one perfect person for you out there, that one job does not define you.

Laters babe (high five if you got that reference).

No comments