Outfit: off shoulder blouse, skinnies and espadrilles



off shoulder blouse: Zara - skinny jeans: Cheap Monday - espadrille wedges: New Look - watch: c/o Daniel Wellington - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti, Lily Mechelen - earrings: H&M - handbag: c/o Duifhuizen


Hi babes! At the moment I'm enjoying the good life in Mandelieu-la-Napoule down by the Mediterranean sea, so my mind is not exactly on writing blog posts but that's simply terrible work ethic so here I am keeping up the blog by posting an outfit I shot a while ago with my girl Natasja! Another day, another feature of one of my off-shoulder tops. This is actually the first one I bought I think, after seeing Sofie rock it two years ago I just knew I had to have it. Still one of my favourites, and the perfect way to spice up an otherwise basic jeans-and-wedges type of look.

I've got my very first trip to Sephora planned for tomorrow and I'm PSYCHED. Any things I really have to check out?

No comments