Outfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirt

Outfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirt
Outfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirt
Outfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirtOutfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirt
Outfit: Dr. Martens and flowy skirt
boxy sweater: Pimkie - shearling coat: c/o Primark - flowy skirt: c/o Shein - handbag: Kate Spade NY

Hi babes! Back with an outfit because I completely love this Shein skirt and wanted to share it with you guys. Longer hemlines have been having a moment (in my closet at least) and this one has the cute print, the beautiful burnt orange colour, the slit and the asymmetrical hem to make me swoon. I feel like it will look as cute in spring and summer as it does paired with a thick knit, fleece lined tights and my perfectly clunky Dr. Martens - I've always been a sucker for a good juxtaposition. Don't forget my discount code "styling9" if you're planning on making your own purchase at Shein for a 10% discount code!

What is going on in my life? Like everyone and their aunt, I'm obsessed with Netflix' You, which according to me is a brilliantly self-aware (and at times hilarious) exploration of obsession, trust, love and self worth, and the very thin line between all of those issues in our messy human lives. I wholly recommend watching it. If only to discover that Penn Badgley and Shay Mitchell actually have real acting chops. 

Apart from that, we've got a big presentation coming up at work which I'm actually kind of excited about? The stakes are high but the projects we're working on are exciting, so it'll be worth the late nights getting everything in order. 

Oh, and I've started working out! I KNOW WHO IS THIS WHAT IS HAPPNIN - I'm actually enjoying it? The weight lifting part, not the cardio part. Never the cardio part. If any of you have any tips on how to start liking cardio, please share. There has to be some secret magical key there.

Peace out!


No comments