Outfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakers

Outfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakers


Outfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakers
Outfit: floral wrap dress, cactus bag
Outfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakersOutfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakers
Outfit: floral wrap dress, cactus print bag
Outfit: floral wrap dress, Happysocks and hummingbird sneakers
 wrap dress, cactus bag: Primark - sneakers: c/o Softwaves - socks: c/o Happy Socks - sunglasses: c/o Komono

Here's an outfit I photographed right after my hair was cut, which is why my bangs are so awkwardly short and just a little too wispy. I'll never fully trust a hairdresser, man. There's just too much that can go wrong at any given visit. Everything's grown to look normal again, so yay for time passing and the human body doing what it's supposed to do!

I love the blossom leaves in these pictures, like nature's own confetti party celebrating the true arrival of spring. I also love this outfit (obviously, otherwise I wouldn't post it) - my bestie picked this dress up for me after sharing some dressing room pics of her wearing it. I don't wear a lot of green, but this type of rich bottle/emerald green is always a winner. Especially if it comes in the shape of a wrap dress. I felt like having some fun with the accessories so I grabbed my favourite pair of Happysocks socks (it feels so weird to repeat "socks") and this cactus bag, and off we went! I don't think my boyfriend was convinced that the socks went with the look, but I totally think they are the perfect finishing touch. I've developed a bit of a thing for fun socks lately, and I love the sporty/70s vibe these give to a simple floral wrap dress.

Btw, first blogpost as a 31 year old! Just goes to show you can totally still dress like you're on your way to elementary school even if you're over 30. Life is good.

No comments