Wishlist: summer feelings

hat: Forever21 - hoodie: c/o Shein - shorts: Bershka - sunglasses: c/o Shein

Hi babes! The weather has been absolutely GORGEOUS for the past week or so, and I am 100% in summer mood. What better time to post a little summer inspo wishlist? I ordered this California 1987 crop sweater on Shein because hello it's my birth year and my favourite road trip destination in a perfect Baywatch type hoodie situation, how could I resist - and I couldn't help spotting a few cute pieces along the way. Enjoy!

from top left:

My favourites are definitely the striped skirt, the cat eye sunnies and the white wrap dress. I absolutely do not need anything new in my closet, but another pair of sunglasses only takes up little space and makes for a perfect finishing touch to any outfit... Perfect impulse buy when you feel like celebrating the arrival of summer with a little something. And nothing makes me feel gorgeous like a feminine wrap dress. Hope you like my picks! ;-)


No comments