Outfit: 60s inspired in crochet blouse and chunky heeled brogues

Outfit: crochet blouse, button down denim skirt and chunky heeled brogues


chunky heeled brogues
Outfit: crochet blouse, button down denim skirt
Outfit: crochet blouse, button down denim skirt
Outfit: crochet blouse
Outfit: crochet blouse, button down denim skirt and chunky heeled brogues
 crochet blouse, button down denim skirt: c/o Shein - chunky heel brogues: c/o Softwaves - rose gold cross body bag: Zara - choker: Forever21

I always feel the coolest, prettiest, most stylish, most myself in outfits that reference the 60s and 70s. Today's outfit is no exception. It's made out of items that are on trend right now, but something about how it all comes together, along with my sort of messy, sort of sunkissed hair just makes me feel like a bohemian singer songwriter. Hand me a floppy hat and a guitar and I'll be good to go! Except for the fact that I don't play the guitar of course, but hey, let a girl's imagination run wild for once. I totally make up for my lack of musical skills by being AMAZING at wearing hats.

Another fashion season (fall has definitely started around here), another collaboration with Softwaves. You might remember that I discovered the brand last year when they sent me a pair of patent tassel brogues that have since become one of my faaavourites ever because they are so comfortable and stylish to boot. Softwaves was happy that I was so happy with the shoes, so this fall they offered to gift me two pairs of new shoes! These chunky heeled brogues are the first pair I received, and as you can see they are amazing. The heel is comfortable (GREAT shoe for work), my foot sits snugly in the shoe and the sole gives cushioning and arch support. I'm never going back to cheaper, low quality shoes that wreck my feet and back, it just isn't worth it. Btw if you're from Belgium: Softwaves is available at Torfs.

PS: if you're still looking for a cute button down denim skirt, this one is worth checking out because it's super affordable, good quality, kind of stretchy (more comfortable) and fits true to size if you check the measurements. I'm wearing a size Large because the website listed it as having a 74cm waist and the skirt fits me perfectly!

No comments