Outfit: red off shoulder dress and mosaic patterned Torfs sneakers

Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress with sneakers, cherry blossoms


Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress, wrap choker, cherry blossoms
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress, Cluse watch
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress with sneakers, cherry blossoms
gold & Other Stories clutch, Cluse Watch, diamanti per tutti rings
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress, wrap choker, cherry blossomsTorfs Post Xchange sneakers with mosaic print
cherry blossoms
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress with sneakers, cherry blossoms
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress with sneakers
Outfit: H&M red off shoulder dress with sneakers, cherry blossoms
Torfs Post Xchange sneakers with mosaic printoff shoulder dress: H&M - sunglasses: c/o Polette - wrap choker: Etsy - watch: c/o Cluse watches - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti, Lily Mechelen - clutch: & Other Stories - mosaic printed sneakers: c/o Post Xchange via Torfs

So I managed to find the last blossom bearing tree in our town, and it made for some absolutely stunning pictures. I even loved the tree and the bright sunshine so much I went back a couple of hours later to shoot a second outfit - something I never do, because I tend to actually shoot the outfit I'm wearing rather than "dress up" for the blog post. But when life gives you the first day of sun after weeks of rain + one perfect cotton candy tree, you make lemonade, man. Talking about lemonade: how EPIC is Beyoncé's new album?? I was a huge fan of her previous, self titled album, but Lemonade is another step further on her path towards self discovery and intersectional feminism, and I am HERE FOR IT. 

Today's outfit was one I'd been dying to wear for weeks now. I bought this H&M dress because I am going around like a crazy person buying up all the off-shoulder stuff in case it goes out of style again. They sold out super fast in Antwerp but you can absolutely find some left at more smalltown H&M locations. Living in a small town is great if you want to find leftover on-trend pieces, because no one over here understands why those crazy cityfolks would want to wear a bright red potatosack that doesn't even cover your shoulders.

And how cute do these mosaic print Post Xchange sneakers look with this dress?? I am loving this entire ensemble. So carefree, vibrant and comfortable. Kind of like the perfect outfit for a city trip to Barcelona - the bright red and the mosaic shoes feel very Gaudi to me. Ya dig?

No comments