Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer, glitter socks and pink loafers

Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer, glitter socks and pink loafers


Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer
Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer
glitter socks and pink Softwaves loafers
Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer
Outfit: preppy in oversized blazer, glitter socks and pink loafers
 blazer: Zara - shirt: boyfriend's - skinny jeans: H&M - glitter socks: ASOS - loafers: c/o Softwaves - handbag: c/o Duifhuizen - sunglasses: c/o Polette - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti

Remember when I wore those super cute sheer floral socks with my chunky brogues? I bought another pair of socks in the same ASOS order, and here they are! Although I do look a tiny bit like Michael Jackson in this sock + loafer combo, it's not so literal that I feel like I'm wearing a costume and I actually found the whole look very wearable, great outfit for the office. The perfect way to keep blisters at bay, and you know I'm all about that life.

I'd been looking for a light coloured, versatile oversized blazer to wear as a light spring/summer jacket, and this one from Zara (in stores now, also available in light pink) certainly fits the bill. I knew it'd work well with my style because it's the same basic silhouette as this Pull & Bear jacket I wore to death over the past couple of years, but with a little bit of added structure, which I'm into. Professional top half, super girly feet, holla!

No comments