Selected Shorts and Knee High Boots

outfit crochet sweater selected lobogato necklace
outfit fall light sweater shorts selected knee high boots
v sweater crochet
light fall outfit
light fall outfit knee high vintage boots
light fall outfit vintage knee high boots

sweater, shorts: c/o Selected - knee high boots: Vintage - necklace: Lobogato

I hardly ever wear so many pieces of one brand now that I've (finally) outgrown the days of only being able to afford H&M, but today, this look just came together naturally. Browns, camels and other muted natural shades are always very on trend for fall, but they look crap on me so I just don't even try to make mustard/oxblood/moss green work anymore. Ef that ish. You know what DOES work for me, though? Pairing one autumnal shade with lots of white. White always looks totally fab on me.

These boots though, right? I've had them for years, and they were the lucky vintage find I am still most grateful for. Perfect heel height, perfect colour, perfect fit and mint condition. I'm always on the lookout for a similar shape of boot in black, so if you ever find them, do let me know. I'm specifically looking for a mid height stacked heel, and a shaft that doesn't go from narrow around the ankle to very wide around the calf, because that looks ridiculious on my skinny legs. Like carrots in a funnel.

ANYWAY, I'm signing off for tonight. Today was very stressful, and the only thing that can make me happy now is reality tv and wine. Bye!

4 comments

  1. Love the boots! Ik vind nooit vintage boots (maat 41, niemand had zo'n grote voeten in de tijd...) en wit staat u idd goed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ziet er echt een comfy, leuk topje uit. Vroeger was het echt een soort hobby om de perfecte vintage laarzen te vinden (ik had er dan ook 10 paar ofzo) aan spotgoedkope prijsjes maar tegenwoordig draag ik dat bijna niet meer (gezien ik nu niet meer in mijn "only dresses"-fase zit)

    ReplyDelete
  3. heeel soms vind ik een maat 40, maar met groter heb je idd echt pech!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ah yes I remember the days :) deze zijn wel echt heel fijn om in m'n kast te hebben omdat ze er niet heel erg "vintage" uitzien, waardoor ze eerder classics zijn. En ik draag toch nog wel eens graag een rok of jurk, broeken en zomer = BAH :D

    ReplyDelete