Dorothy Perkins Mules


blazer, skirt: Pimkie - off shoulder blouse: Zara - mules: Dorothy Perkins via Zalando - watch: Zadig & Voltaire - rings: Diamanti Per Tutti
pictures by Nathalie

And the beautiful fall weather continues! I got to wear this flirty little get-up to the office last week. Not exactly very professional with the short skirt and the bare legs and toes, but it's black and white and it has a BLAZER, yo. It's not like I'm Donald Trump, after all. I'm just a PhD researcher. I could show up at the office in a tracksuit with JUICY in big fat letters over my ass and it'd still be totally OK, so this absolutely qualifies as professional in my context.

I love these shoes. They were only 30€, the heel height is super comfortable, and they are both retro 90s and quite modern. I'd been looking for a pair of mules for ages, so I'm really glad I found an affordable option that doesn't kill my feet. 

And they make my legs look about a mile long.

4 comments

  1. That blouse is so lovely on you. And I don't know why I've never seen it before, but you remind me a lot of the actress Sarah Paulson, I think it's all that saucy elegance you exhude.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaaah so sweet of you to say! I LOVE Sarah Paulson, and I agree, she sort of reminded me of myself. Especially in American Horror Story: Asylum! And saucy elegance, damn those are flattering words :D

    ReplyDelete