Swimming Pool

YOU GUYS, my trusted friend, my visual pen, my black baby (OK that got progressively worse fast), my Canon 450D camera is BUSTED :( it keeps giving error messages and I can't do anything to fix it and now I'm stuck without a camera. I'm in the market for a new one and contemplating several options - a Canon 600D, 650D and 100D, second hand or new to be more precise. I like that these offer the option of digitally recording movies while still being in the same starter-DSLR price and experience range as my 450D. I don't want to jump into anything new here without informing myself, so if you have any tips to share do let me know!


The last picture that was taken with my now-defunct camera. On the left, you can see The Ghost That Murders Cameras.

I'm borrowing a camera from my sister's boyfriend in the mean time (SO GRATEFUL), so if everything goes well things shouldn't change that much around here. I did have to take these pictures with my Samsung Galaxy S3, but I really can't complain. Because I was AT THE PUYENBROECK POOL CHILLIN IN MY NEW ASOS BANDEAU BIKINI, OASAP KIMONO/COVER UP, SWATCH SCUBA LIBRE WATCH AND DELUKSE MIRRORED SUNGLASSES. Nope, nothing to complain about.

Except maybe those caps. 

And the butt load of pictures I'm about to bombard you with because, yeah, I like pictures of myself in bikinis I guess. All taken with my smartphone because it is a LIFESAVER: it saves lives.




I'm wearing the ASOS Brasilian bikini briefs and they are TINY. I mean, I have a rather narrow ass and they only barely (pun intended) covered it. Just a heads up, they are a lot smaller than on the model. I'm not sure if I want to discover how small the Micro Brasilian briefs are in real life. But tininess aside, I really love this new bikini. I'm not the world's biggest fan of the colour red, but I do enjoy it in solid punchy pieces. And there's something so very iconic about a red bikini.




One of my faaaavourite popsicles: this Solero baby. Sweet ice cream on the inside, tangy exotic fruits on the outside.




As you're about to find out over the next few outfit posts, kimono coverups have become a new favourite of mine. Airy + giving off that creepy-awesome-dgaf ageing socialite vibe, amirite? Love it.




My Swatch Scuba Libre in its natural habitat.




And me in mine! Btw watch how one goes from "Lana Del Rey does Millais' Ophelia" to "dead fish" in the blink of an eye.




That's how. And that's all, folks!



bikini: ASOS - hat: H&M - sunglasses: c/o Delukse - kimono: c/o Oasap

18 comments

  1. Tiny pants are tiny, those Brazilian gurls ^^ Zalige foto's!

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is dat Puyenbroeck? Echt eeuwen geleden dat ik daar nog kwam! Maar goeie herinneringen aan. + looking fab, maar dat moet ik je vast niet meer vertellen? :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ik ga akkoord on both accounts! Puyenbroeck is een aanrader op hete dagen, geen zotte glijbanen maar dichtbij en heeerlijk fris water :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. ja idd, op het model op de asos webshop waren ze VEEL groter en die had veel bredere heupen dan ik, OPLICHTERS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik wil ook zwemmen maar de weekends zijn op magische wijze altijd gevuld met onweer en overall kutweer :( En ik heb een gelijkaardige bikini van de Pimkie in't zwart en da's gewoon een 42 :') Ik neem mijn bikini's meestal wel wat groter want ik hou gewoon van wat extra coverage denk ik :D

    Oh en die mooie kimono past bij je Solero!!!!1! Fashionista 4eva

    ReplyDelete
  6. ik neem ook grotere broekjes vaak, vooral als de elastische randen snijden. Idem met bikini topjes, ik hou van wat meer coverage. Maar als ik deze groter zou nemen zou hij er gewoon afvallen :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. ik heb ook die brazilian briefs en ze zijn idd tiny! en Solero is beste ijs ooit <3


    Hot stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  8. (As a brazillian I must say that the micro one have to cover like half of what they advert to be legitimately named, haha. )

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wauw, die foto's van in het zwembad zijn mooi!
    En mijn 450d heeft het een half jaar geleden begeven en ik ben overgestapt op de 650d en super tevreden van! Beetje getwijfeld toen om toch niet voor de 1000d te gaan, aangezien de nieuwe versie daarvan ondertussen beter was dan mijn 450d en ik mijn spaarrekening niet te veel wou plunderen, maar aangezien ik net die dag nog 21% korting kon fixen op de 650d ben ik er toch maar voor gegaan. Maar echt, aanrader. Al mijn digitale foto's sinds februari op mijn blog zijn met de 650 gemaakt en je ziet het verschil écht!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ahaha! You had me cracking up with the Lana Del Rey picture and then dead fish. I think this bikini is super cute on you too. I can't imagine how tiny those bottoms must be though! I tend to have issues with bottoms being too big due to my own narrow ass, but even those would probably be too tiny for my asslessness. They look cute on you though!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the kimono thing, I always want nice beach cover ups and always end up wearing some awkward piece of leftover clothing.


    SUCKS about the camera. I have nightmares that something will happen to mine and I won't be able to afford a new one, or that I'll drop it and break the lens or something...

    ReplyDelete
  12. Die kimono WANT! Ik zou voor de canon 650D gaan, die heeft de nieuwste technologie en sinds elke camera een investering is ;) jammer dat de oude het heeft begeven, echt vreemd zou Canon het nog kunnen repareren? Of is het dat geld niet meer waard?

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hij was tweedehands en dateert inmiddels al van 4a 5 jaar geleden, is wrs de moeite niet meer :( bedankt voor de tip!

    ReplyDelete
  14. hahaha like, one half ass cheek? :D

    ReplyDelete
  15. Die foto in het zwembad vind ik awesome! En dat suckt zwaar van je camera :(

    ReplyDelete