Poncho/Kimono/Kaftan



poncho/kaftan: Ebay - shorts: vintage Levi's - bandeau top: Forever21 - boots: c/o Sacha - sunglasses: c/o Chicnova


Told you I'd be featuring a lot of kimono-style garments over my next few blog posts! This particular beauty was the result of an Ebay stalk session in search of airy, light pieces to survive the summer with. I found it in this seller's shop (just look for the "Kimono Sleeve Chiffon Scarf Tunic" listings for this piece in a multitude of renditions) and after looking at allll the different colours and prints, I settled on this sunset yellow version. The peacock and cherry blossom print is just totally awesome, and the moment I put it on I felt like an extra on Almost Famous. You can wear it all kinds of ways, so it's basically 7 garments for the (very affordable) price of one! I mean, this blog is not about making you guys buy loads of crap, but I would totally recommend this kimono poncho because it is incredibly awesome. AND it is airy enough to wear during a heatwave. Nuff said.

Also, this was a perfect hair day.

So, have I sold you on the kimono/poncho hybrid?


8 comments

  1. YOU KNOW HOW TO ROCK THIS OUTFIT


    WWW.IZAELGARRIDO.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous kimono, the colors and the print are spectacular. I am off to check out the selection on ebay :) thanks for the tip.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holy crap ! That piece is stunning !! I'm on my way to e-bay as we speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh wow, I LOVE that top :-O I would so wear this. *scoots off to ebay*

    ReplyDelete
  5. Totally sold! I love kimonos! I like your pictures. Nice sunset shots =) (or sunrise maybe)

    ReplyDelete