Boyfriend Jeans, Crop Top and Nikes


crop top: ASOS - boyfriend jeans: H&M - belt: Levi's - sneakers: Nike - watch: c/o Swatch - ring: Diamanti Per Tutti


Another outfit that's more about getting dressed than about dressing up. I can smell autumn in the air already, but until I'll be confined to tights and skinny jeans again I'm rocking allllll the loose fitting garments. Boyfriend jeans, boxy crop tops, wireless bras and sneakers just feel so GOOD, you know? BODILY FREEDOM.

Btw does anyone have any experience with dying (suede) shoes? I have been totally miffed about missing out on the most beautiful Nike Air Vortexes ever (these maroon, silver and pink babies) butttt these ones in silver and pink are available and I could totally just hand dye the grey suede bits burgundy and end up with the shoes of my dreams, no? SO I need your experience/advise!


13 comments

  1. I don't think suede dying could be easily done at home... cause leather dyeing process is pretty complex. I don't think going from a dark color to a light one is even a possibility.

    http://in-so-mnia.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nog geen ervaring mee, maar lijkt mij moeilijk... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see the Nike shoes you're wearing in the picture is quite expensive. I had exactly the same with me. I used to wear it very seldom. Anyways, I think you are very fashionable girl. Tattoo, jeans, stylish outfits...

    Men Shoes UK

    ReplyDelete
  4. no I would be going from light grey to burgundy! And I have seen pictures of people doing it at home so it is possible with the right tools... I'd just love to hear some personal experiences with it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very casual and relaxed, you look nice :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wat ben jij ontzettend leuk, fantastische tattoo en schoenen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. lief! de tattoo is wel een nepperd :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Waar blijft de echte dan, suits you gooood

    ReplyDelete
  9. haha ik wil een echte en ben het al even aan het plannen maar beslissen WAT ik wil en WAAR is zo moeilijk. Ik wil me er enerzijds niet mee vastleggen aangezien een zichtbare tattoo je look erg bepaalt, maar anderzijds wil ik er liefst wel een die ik zelf goed kan zien en die ook echt iets bijdraagt aan m'n look, dus niet op m'n bil ofzo :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel erg leuke outfit! Toffe tattoo, ik zag dat je zei dat hij nep was, maar hij is wel mooi :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like your relaxed style and that cropped top is definitely cool. I like your watch too =)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ja joh gewoon doen, zoals ik je zo zie past het bij je. Geen ordinair uiterlijk ofzo haha. Bij mij zou je het op het eerste gezicht ook niet zeggen, maar ik heb er twee waaronder een hele grote op m'n rug. Kan je zelf bepalen of je een lage rug draagt of niet, al wil ik ook een half sleeveje hahah. DOEN!

    ReplyDelete