Ice Blue, Sock Bun


top, sunglasses: H&M - skirt: New Look - boots: Sacha - nailpolish: Hema


Ha! I bought this skirt ages ago and hardly wore it despite loving it to pieces. I guess I know myself better than I think. I just FELT that one day I would love grungy maxi column skirts, and whaddayaknow, now I do!  I didn't hem it btw, just rolled up the waistband because I liked this length better with the top and the boots. This is one of those outfits that just came to me without trying: I wanted to wear the top, pictured it with dark bottoms and these pink boots. Ice blue and bubblegum pink: BARBIE HEAVEN! Especially with these perf glitter sunglasses.

And just a few days after having a chuckle about typical fashion bloggers with their top knotted hair, here I am with my uber fash sock bun. The easiest way to deal with shitty hair days fo sho. I actually have an old sock up in there, but stores like Primark and H&M sell spongey hair donuts for those of you who'd rather pay a few bucks than walk around with someone's old stinky-feet-holders in their hair. Obviously, I don't think that way. DIY FO LIFE

And yes, I did go grocery shopping in this get up.


PS: the boy and me share a love for clown shoes

11 comments

  1. Those sparkly sunglasses make me think this outfit would look great with your beige glittery ankle boots too. (I'm not much into pink, you see...)
    And I miss 'your wall'! Posing here makes me crave for fries and club sandwiches and such.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hehe, ik heb recent zo'n donut dingie gekocht, maar gebruik eigenlijk nog altijd liever mijn oude blauwe skisok

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't posed in front of the wall in ages yo! I thought about the glitter boots but more color is better in my book :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's strange, but I seem to be into somewhat monochrome neutral-coloured outfits because of the rainy weather. Every day I'm thinking of choosing bright colours to create a summery vibe and yet...I never end up with such an outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fantastic! I adore the color of your shirt. I think it's super pretty, and you are SO beautiful. Seriously.
    Also, your boyfriend and you have the best shoes.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love it! Your sock bun is so cute, now I want one! Really adore the picture of your shoes as well :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The boots and sunglasses are so amazing and unique!
    Aesthetic Lounge

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the sunglasses! Is die nog te vinden in h&m of is die al van een tijd terug :)?

    ReplyDelete
  9. zeer recent, heb ze denk ik een 2tal weken geleden gekocht! succes met het vinden :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should updo your hair a little more often, your face needs it, you're gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete