F21 vol. 2

I still had to show you guys my F21 sweater: a loose knit in fall colors, very lovely. Loads of bloggers got this one on the shop preview night so expect this one to be a hit piece! I didn't want to go the easy solid+print route so I just loaded up on prints, like I usually do: striped skirt, multicolor sweater and leopard wedges. Kinda seventies, kinda laid back, kinda chic.



I've had these shoes for 5 years and they are still one of my fave pairs: the kind of shoe that is so weird it basically goes with nothing and everything at the same time. And surprisingly comfy to walk in too!

I just spent an hour on the phone with my friend Camille, who is studying abroad right now in London. Sadly we won't be able to have fun at uni together anymore, but we had a lovely phonecall, filled with updates on our respective lives and jokes. She also told me she is coming home for a few days soon, and I can't wait to spend some time with her! Just the pick-me-up I need right now: time spent with good people.

sweater: Forever21
skirt: T2 vintage
shoes: Bershka
ring: Alex Monroe
necklace: Urban Outfitters

20 comments

  1. that jumper is amazing, i love the colours and the style!! I really like how you've styled it too, very unique. hope you are doing well lovely lady xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the pattern mixing here! Those shoes are SO cute, and that sweater looks so comfy. It's funny, I just bought a F21 sweater in a maroonish color, but I found it at a thrift store. And it's not as cozy as yours.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love that chic f21 sweater and i love it paired with stripes :)

    <3 steffy
    http://steffysprosandcons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that sweater! It looks so cozy and chic at the same time. And your accessories are gorgeous!

    xoxo

    DressingDaly.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. prachtige sweater!!
    x
    http://givemetruthloveandfreedom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this sweater, what a gorgeous piece, the colours in it are so wonderful and it looks so perfect with the striped skirt!!
    xJennaD

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is a nice sweater. I know what you mean about shoes that surprisingly go with everything... I'm thinking of packing my red and magenta boots rather than my black ones for just that reason. : )

    ReplyDelete
  8. That sweater looks great layered over the striped dress. Cute shoes too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. kinda you! i didn't know that the sweater had such a tricky shape, i didn't know that it was that short! but i love the combination with the stripes and the white! the colors are perfect together! i would never ever put this outfit together! but oh mu, sitting with my mouth open!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Heel erg leuke outfit, die sweater is prachtig, ik snap dat hij zo populair is!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Die sweater van F21 is prachtig! Heb hem helaas niet gezien

    love,
    http://Cwithoutshoes.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Didn't you customise those shoes in some way? seem to remember that... Love the skirt by the way, sooo cute. Tons of love Annebeth xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love how you paired the sweater with the skirt, you look beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look lovely as always, I love the way you clash patterns like a pro!

    ReplyDelete
  15. yes I did! I rubbed some dark blue shoepolish on them, they were "natural" leopard before and it made them purple! :-D thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Yeah I'm pretty sure I've seen this jumper on a couple of blogs but I must say, I love the way you've styled it the best!! What a gorgeous skirt as well, it is to die for!

    P.S. I'm having a giveaway soon - fancy winning a vintage dress? :)

    x Aliya
    www.papermoonsandmacarons.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. This is gorgeous, I adore the sweater and it works so well with the stripes!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love that sweater! I may have to swing by F21 and see if I can find one similar...even though it won't be sweater weather here for many weeks :(

    I love the pairing with stripes too. In my opinion stripes are like neutrals- they go with anything!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oooh, this is definitely one of my favorite outfits of yours! That sweater has a Marant-esque vibe to it from afar. Normally I'm not too fond of F21, but this jumper is just too cool to pass up!

    ReplyDelete