The one silhouette I can never say no to

Criss cross back pinafore dress
Criss cross back pinafore dress
Criss cross back pinafore dress
Criss cross back pinafore dress
 pinafore dress: c/o Shein - handbag: Zara - sports bra: Forever21 - sandals: c/o Wonders


Everyone probably has that one silhouette/style/colour they always keep reaching for. For me, that silhouette is dresses like these. A pinafore style with an open back, nipped-in waist, knee length or slightly longer and not too revealing in the front. I have a bunch of different dresses with this exact shape, and they're the first thing I grab when the weather warms up. Dresses like these make me feel feminine and elegant but still carefree. The smallest possible amount of fabric you can wear without feeling like you're dressed too casual or overtly sexy. 

This particular dress (another Shein steal) is just a bit too revealing to wear it without anything underneath I think, but I might give it a go on holiday. We all dare to go a bit further when we're abroad, don't we?

BTW, if  you were thinking "damn, her hair looks good": I have a curling wand review coming up that I'm very excited about, so stay tuned! But for now, I just listed a number of other open back/crisscross back dresses you can currently shop on Shein, in case you're equally obsessed with this type of dress. Enjoy!

Criss cross back dresses
From left to right and from top to bottom: 1//2//3//4//5//6//7

What's the silhouette you can't stay away from?

No comments