Pairing dad sneakers with a dress

Pairing dad sneakers with a dress
Pairing dad sneakers with a dress
Pairing dad sneakers with a dress
Pairing dad sneakers with a dress
Pairing dad sneakers with a dress
 dress: c/o Shein - sneakers: Stradivarius - handbag: Kate Spade NY - sunglasses: Bershka

I have gotten SO many compliments on my dress, it's insane. And I totally get it. I love the print and the cut with those flowy sleeves, and it really is amazing quality for its €17 price tag. I couldn't wait for warmer weather to wear it so I dove into my tights drawer and grabbed these nude nylons I basically only pull out during those first chilly spring days when I'm 100% done with covering up. It is still most definitely too cold for bare legs, and these are a godsent to compensate for the gap between where my mind is at (sun! spring) and where my body is stuck (10°C max temperatures).

I am also obsessed with these sneakers. First time I feature them here I think, but since I got them I have been wearing these shoes semi daily. I never was into the whole chunky/dad sneaker trend until about a month ago when it suddenly dawned on me that a big, fashion statement sneaker would basically be the perfect piece to boost a simple outfit to the next level without sacrificing comfort. I often rely on accessories and definitely shoes to "make" a look, but it isn't easy to find comfortable options that don't drag your look down. They're Stradivarius btw, newly available at Zalando and they're also opening a store in Wijnegem shopping center soon! Not sponsored, just a fan, haha.

Peace out!

No comments