Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias

Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias


Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias
Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias
Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias
Outfit: ruffled jumpsuit and magnolias
 ruffled jumpsuit: c/o Shein - basket: Dille & Kamille - sandals: c/o Wonders - watch: c/o Olivia Pope - sunglasses: c/o Polette

You didn't think I would stop at just one post featuring our village prettiest magnolia tree, did you? I count down the days until magnolia season every year, and then I take pictures there as often as I can in those few days until the petals start to fall. I totally want to go take pictures in the Dutch tulip fields as well, but it seems a bit daft to drive for two hours just to take some really pretty instagram shots. I'm not that crazy. I might spend some time googling nearby tulip field locations and convincing my boyfriend to drive up for some shots on the weekend, though. So yeah, slightly crazy.

I actually don't think I have much else to share! I had a haircut and a colour done (not featured in these shots yet) that was 90s level stripy at first and needed fixing so I spent about 5h in the salon last weekend but it was all worth it because lord knows ya girl ain't leaving the hairdresser's until her hair looks acceptable. Many people I know feel too intimidated to say anything when the result isn't what they wanted, having to pay another stylist to fix what the first one messed up, but honestly if one hairdresser messes up, they need to fix it before I pay em. Simple as that.

Here's to never leaving the salon disappointed!

No comments