Shearling Biker Coat, Nike Air Vortex


coat: Oasap marked down to just 35€!! - sneakers: Nike Air Vortex - skirt: ASOS - cable knit sweater: New Look

Outfit! Casual but still a bit girly. Navy + white has been one of my favourite colour combinations since forever. I feel like this outfit is pretty close to my earlier, more retro/girly style if you ignore the coat and the sneakers. SEE I haven't changed that much!

I have literally zero other things to say today. Sorry. I'm going to watch the last season of Dexter. I already know how it ends and I'm super pissed about the death of a certain major character that was basically the best thing about the entire series.

Anyway, let me know if you like the outfit!


13 comments

  1. i love your shoes! So amazing :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superleuke jas, ziet er ook keiwarm uit! Ugh, don't get me started over het laatste seizoen van Dexter. They ruined everything!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the coat! Ziet er zo warm uit :) En ik wil uw Nikes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! I love the big, blocky sweater with the short skirt peeking underneath!

    -Christine

    thehitchcockiancockatoo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Echt een zalige jas :) heb het denk ik daarnet niet gezegd oei :p en mooi rokje! Ik ken die dagen dat ik ook niets te zeggen heb in een post :p meestal geraakt de blog zelfs niet geupdate die dag en vertel ik wel de dag erna iets ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. merci! ja een mens kan niet ELKE dag iets super interessants zitten uitschrijven natuurlijk :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. they're my faaaaves, en de jas is superwarm!

    ReplyDelete
  8. it's a classic combo that aaalways works :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. oui elle est bien la tenue, les baskets te vont bien également

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will never get enough of that coat

    ReplyDelete
  11. You manage to make sneakers cute. I don't know how, but you do. Whenever I wear running shoes I feel like a robin with duck feet haha, but it's adorable when you do it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Leuke combinatie! Je Nikes zijn zo leuk! Want them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Totally love your shearling jacket and how you matched it with the sneakers =)

    ReplyDelete