Parka, Pink Fluffy Beanie, Dr. Martens


parka: c/o scottsmenswear - skinnies: c/o G-star - boots: Dr. Martens - watch: Swatch - beanie: H&M - sweater: c/o BoohooPia necklace: c/o Selected


I just finished a big plate of spaghetti, finished off with some ice cream, and now it's high time to unwind. Today was filled with work (obvi), but I had one first time experience that I want to share with you guys: I supervised a university examination. Three hours of watching those poor students dying of stress while I'm dying for the minutes to go faster... A unique experience to say the least. It was actually not nearly as boring as I'd feared. I sort of enjoyed it if I'm perfectly honest. What can I say, I love supervising stuff and telling people what to do!

I'm gonna leave you with this outfit I wore somewhere over the holidays. Some of my favourite comfortable basics (the skinnies, the sweater) dressed up with some statement pieces (bright beanie and Dr. Martens, necklace). Isn't the parka gorgeous? I haven't owned a proper parka in years, and the incredibly warm winter we're experiencing right now is perfect for parkas.

PS: I love my hair in these pictures


11 comments

  1. Had the same expercience yesterday. Strange to be on the other side of the examinion room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ik ben al jĂ ren op zoek naar een mooie parka, and I'm loving this one! Leuke ketting ook!


    Liefs,
    Natalie
    www.latanie.be/blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. j'ais pas fait d'étude en université, mais j'en ais déja entendu parlé,, sa doit 1 peu stressant avant, mais pour aprés sa doit 1 bonne expérience, j'aime tes chaussures

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wauw, ik vind die combinatie van groen en roze verrassend mooi!! Ik zoek al lang een perfecte beanie, een mooie parka staat ook op mijn wishlist :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ik was aan het worstelen met de juiste combinatie (wou perse de docs erbij dragen) en vreemd genoeg werkte de combinatie van kaki, donkerblauw, knalrood en roze verrassend goed toen ik alles aan had :D nog best subtiel!

    ReplyDelete
  6. IK WIL TIPS

    Sent with AquaMail for Android
    http://www.aqua-mail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Als ze met niet meer al te veel zijn: raden wie er het volgende gaat afgeven en vooral wie als laatste.
    De spullen (die ze bij ons vanvoor moeten leggen) koppelen aan de juiste persoon (ge zou er verbaaaasd van zijn wat voor vrouwelijke/mannelijke spullen sommige mannen/vrouwen hebben)
    "Verkiezingen" doen met uw mede supervisor (ik doe het liefste: 'leukste outfit van de zaal')

    Goh, de arme studentjes moesten eens weten ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks! ik heb iets gelijkaardigs gedaan, "wie is het knapst" :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE that parka!! It's so perfect! It's the parka of my dreams!

    Supervising an exam sounds so weird! But it is fun to be in charge sometimes :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This outfit is total perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Prachtige outfit! IK WIL UW KLEREN! Of sponsors haha :D
    Naomi, x

    ReplyDelete