Review: Color Club Cloud Nine Holographic Nail Polish

Happy Saturday! I hope you're making the most of it. I'm just chillin', went to see About Time with my mom, sister and her boyfriend yesterday - lovely feel good movie about love, life and family from the people behind Love Actually which is basically one of my all-time favourites - and now I'm watching Inspector Lynley with my guy. Once in a while, I glance down at my nails to admire their gorgeous, sparkly look because PEEPS, I bought the most perfect nail polish in the entire world. And because I'm a blogger, obvi I'm going to share my find!

Prepare for total domination. Oh, and Color Club's Cloud Nine holographic nail polish.




Cloud Nine on my nails in natural, direct light




Cloud Nine close up in natural light




Cloud nine photographed with flash




And a close up with flash.


Cloud nine is a gorgeous holographic nail polish that looks pale, metallic lilac in indirect natural light, and purple, silver, blue, green, yellow and orange glittery in direct natural light or direct artificial light. This gorgeous varnish has all the positive points of a glitter polish and none of the downsides: it goes on evenly and smooth like normal polish, dries quickly and is easily removed. On top of that, Cloud Nine is opaque in one layer and not very prone to chips. Seriously, I'm head over heels with this one.

I got mine on Ebay, because I don't know any shops that carry the brand over here. I paid about 8$ which translates to about 6€. And Cloud Nine is absolutely worth it, if you ask me!

Have you ever tried holographic nail polishes? Got any recommendations?


12 comments

  1. I've been admiring holographic nail polish for quite a while now and have yet to spot one in the store. I need to look harder because I love them! This is just so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, mooi! En ook supernetjes gelakt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool! Met een sober outfitje zou ik dat ook nog durven dragen :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mijn stijl is behoorlijk sober lately dus we are on the same page! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha thanks! Het is een handige om mee te werken :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd totally recommend this one, I think color club carried the most affordable, beautiful holos!

    ReplyDelete
  7. holographic nail polish - it is look amazing..., it has a special aura...

    http://latesttrendfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Normaal hou ik niet zo van die glitter nagellakjes, maar wow deze is awesome! Want want want! Prachtige effect

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ik heb eentje van pronails! Echt goed

    ReplyDelete
  10. Holographic nooit uitgeprobeerd maar ik ben nu wel benieuwd eigenlijk en 6euro is echt wel cheap! Ik zou maar 1 nagel aan elk hand doen denk ik en dan derest in een kleur dat er bij zou passen :). Tenzij ik helemaal zwart gekleed ben dan alle nagels :D. Trouwens hoe proper kan jij jouw nagels lakken?! Ik heb recent van Chanel een nagellak gekocht dat donkerpaars is maar ook met zo'n duidelijke glitter schijn en de kwaliteit is ook wel echt goed! Sabrina, x.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love love love this :) Ik koop normaal geen nagellak op het internet maar misschien bedenk ik me wel :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ik heb ook nog ergens zo ene liggen, gewoon uit Kruidvat. Moet zeker wel een top coat over, want blijft anders maar een paar uur. Krast bij mij gemakkelijk weg.

    ReplyDelete